Cylinder tips/Glands

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Matthew

Cylinder tips/Glands

Postby Matthew » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 am

So last night I pumped for first time completely, or at least as much as it would allow. I noticed the the tips are a little short of going completely into glands. Maybe 3/8" short. I can gently pull down head of penis and tips go up into glands. The concern is there is minimul pain. I mean it does not hurt when I pull tips up into glands and apply slight pressure. I hope I got fitted right. As long as this thing expands, I should be alright. I figured if it was not expanding it was because of busting through scar tissue. Well I have slack in my penis for both lenght and girth and again, there is little to know pain. So could scar tissue be restricting expansion yet have no pain? I do feel a little pain after about 20 min but nothing bad at all. I have LGX 18cm cylinders with 2cm extenders. My flaccid pull was 6 1/4". I am about 5 5/8-5 3/4"" when pumped. I think I will have a little floppy head right now. Pulling the head down a little (3/8") over tips really added support to the head. Sure hope it gets there on its own.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Cylinder tips/Glands

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Matthew,
If the tips are not tender when max pumped ... then pump some more ... yes it's hard to do and you may only get 1/4 pumps but it will pump more ... sometimes at first you may need both hands. Just make sure you have a good grip ... otherwise it's uncomfortable if the pumpball slips out of your fingers.

If you had scar tissue then it may make it harder to pump to get full expansion. However you will not get fully erect for some time yet ... keep at it, several times a day. You are not that far from pre-op length ... give it time. Use a rice sock when max pumped ... it helps with discomfort and keeps your member warm and makes it easier to stretch ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

SteveTex

Postby SteveTex » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:19 pm

I had the LGX implanted on 9/26. the tip is also about 1/4 from the glans. I go for my 2 wk checkup on Tuesday and will ask the doctor.
Age 61.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Well, I have some improvement today. I was able to pump some more. I guess the pump has to break in. Fitting up better in the glans with some pain when I get about 12-14 pumps. I am surprised at how thin the skin at tips are . Things are looking better and I think with some stretching I will be good to go in a month.

SteveTex

Postby SteveTex » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:41 am

10 days post op and the cylinder tip is still a bit sore and I have some numbness in my glans. Normal?
Age 61.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm

SteveTex wrote:10 days post op and the cylinder tip is still a bit sore and I have some numbness in my glans. Normal?

Is the numbness in the same side as your cylinder? The glans will be sore where the needle was passed out thru to pull the cylinder into place. The inside of the glans will be sore where the cylinder tip is embedded into the glans ... if the numbness continues ask your URO. Be prepared for the standard playbook answer: "it's nothing to worry about" ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Implants”