Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
implantguy1

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby implantguy1 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:48 am

Wow that's wonderful. Seriously it's good to hear that you are enjoying your sex life to maximum. Very happy for you.
Just I want to say that please update us when ever you have something new to share about your implant.

Italian

Postby Italian » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:41 am

thank you brother, we are happy for you.
keep us updated!

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:54 pm

hello and I wish you good health...sorry for the trouble, I saw that Dr. Osama has several contact addresses. Where did you get the implant? if you help me with a contact number ... thank you very much

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:28 pm

Spirea wrote:hello and I wish you good health...sorry for the trouble, I saw that Dr. Osama has several contact addresses. Where did you get the implant? if you help me with a contact number ... thank you very much

I have got my implant at 5th settlement new cairo branch

Check this link
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... tid=Nif5oz

And this is his page
https://www.facebook.com/drosamaghattas?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:41 am

Hi mbambo.

I wanted to check something with you. I have a rigicon's implant as well. When i sit upright in a fixed poistion, consider, boarding a flight, driving for more than 2-3 hours or just sitting on a chair and working without moving for more than 2-3 hours. My penis starts hurting when pointed downwards. It only gets better when i set my member free in the washroom for 2-3 good minutes and then re-adjusting it in my underwear. The pain sometimes becomes unbearable. I'm wondering if you have been through the same, and does it get better?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:16 pm

brotherman wrote:Hi mbambo.

I wanted to check something with you. I have a rigicon's implant as well. When i sit upright in a fixed poistion, consider, boarding a flight, driving for more than 2-3 hours or just sitting on a chair and working without moving for more than 2-3 hours. My penis starts hurting when pointed downwards. It only gets better when i set my member free in the washroom for 2-3 good minutes and then re-adjusting it in my underwear. The pain sometimes becomes unbearable. I'm wondering if you have been through the same, and does it get better?

Yes i have been through the same situation... And its getting better by time
Am now 7 months post op and i can handle the situation for more than 14 hours outside the home

My underwear is a brief type only wearing it outside home ... And when i am back , i took it off and wearing directly my pants in winter or shorts in summer
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Stenlie_

Postby Stenlie_ » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:34 pm

Sorry for the question, but I really don't know the answer. My penis is about 19cm and about 15-16cm thick. I see that the thickest implant is 13mm. I'm not interested in shortening the penis as much as losing thickness. How can a 13mm (x 2) 26mm thick implant maintain penile size in thickness? 26mm together with the corpus cavernosum would perhaps result in a maximum of 8cm thickness? or am i wrong?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:46 pm

Stenlie_ wrote:Sorry for the question, but I really don't know the answer. My penis is about 19cm and about 15-16cm thick. I see that the thickest implant is 13mm. I'm not interested in shortening the penis as much as losing thickness. How can a 13mm (x 2) 26mm thick implant maintain penile size in thickness? 26mm together with the corpus cavernosum would perhaps result in a maximum of 8cm thickness? or am i wrong?

Not all cases r capable to malleable implant
u need to check with ur uro first to see ur options
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

TableFox

Postby TableFox » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:56 pm

Hi Mbambo

Really a big thank you for sharing your experience and the journey. I am planning to get a rigicon malleable implant. I don't have ED, however suffer from severe PME and all the medications for PME is effecting my Erection quality and libido.

Please let us know how you is your experience with Erection/sex after you ejaculate. I understand when you are aroused/ befor ejaculation with all the blood flowing in you will be having a firm and strong Erection, but what happens the moment you ejaculate? Are you able to feel the same stiff Erection and continue with the sex post ejaculation?

Appreciate your responses...

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:58 pm

TableFox wrote:Hi Mbambo

Really a big thank you for sharing your experience and the journey. I am planning to get a rigicon malleable implant. I don't have ED, however suffer from severe PME and all the medications for PME is effecting my Erection quality and libido.

Please let us know how you is your experience with Erection/sex after you ejaculate. I understand when you are aroused/ befor ejaculation with all the blood flowing in you will be having a firm and strong Erection, but what happens the moment you ejaculate? Are you able to feel the same stiff Erection and continue with the sex post ejaculation?

Appreciate your responses...

After ejaculation my glans an shaft are still engorged for about 15 mins
If start penetration again.. both will keep engorged
When aroused .. i gain my engorgement quickly

In case u r not aroused neither in mood to perform sex .. u can still has a hard rock dick for the penetration without engorgement

The engorgement gives me about 2 more cm in length & width

By the way .. i was capable of doing sex pre op ... And i already have my last intercourse pre op by 3 days ... Even without injections neither caps ... But with a semi erect penis & cumming in less than 10 mins

Go for the implant and u will be grateful for having it ... Wish u the best
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Return to “Implants”