Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
principles

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby principles » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:53 pm

mbambo,

unusual question, when you jump, do you feel as if the stiff rods act as a type of shock absorber?
I wonder if you feel any discomfort from jumping at this point being 4-5 monhts out of surgery.
Reason I ask is that I felt my reservoir for nearly a year post op while I was running, and initially it prevented me from running anything longer than a few kms simply because of the sharp pain from the reservoir bouncing around inside it's cavity.
your input would be very valuable!
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:01 pm

principles wrote:mbambo,

unusual question, when you jump, do you feel as if the stiff rods act as a type of shock absorber?
I wonder if you feel any discomfort from jumping at this point being 4-5 monhts out of surgery.
Reason I ask is that I felt my reservoir for nearly a year post op while I was running, and initially it prevented me from running anything longer than a few kms simply because of the sharp pain from the reservoir bouncing around inside it's cavity.
your input would be very valuable!

When running on treadmill with speed 6.5 km/h never felt anything different than my normal state before op

By the way ... Am always pointing it downwards to right side as this is how i m feeling ok and relaxed
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:32 am

Hello Mbambo!!!!
I hope you are doing well with your implant. Brother can you update us on your journey? How is your sex life now? Any thing you want to share will be a great help.
1-Brother what do you know about erosion? Have you discussed this with your doctor??

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:58 pm

implantguy1 wrote:Hello Mbambo!!!!
I hope you are doing well with your implant. Brother can you update us on your journey? How is your sex life now? Any thing you want to share will be a great help.
1-Brother what do you know about erosion? Have you discussed this with your doctor??

Hello bro
Everything is going great so far specially after starting my diet and lost some weight adding to gym workout 2 days a week and i am now on TRT using Nebido enjection

I have a high sex drive .. having intercourse 2 time a week each for about an hour
Masturbating 3 times a week (everytime taking about 2 hours)

Good amount of ejaculation
My wife is happy more than ever ... Specially trying new positions without any kind of fear of loosing erection as past

Now am wearing my breif for more than 15 hours when am out of home.. but still more comfortable without it when at home and only wearing my sweetpants

Concealment became better as i could bend it more than before and tucking it perfectly inside my breif (Note that am always wearing jeans pants when am out of home)

Asked my dr about erosion and he replied that it only happens in 0.5% of cases due to wrong measurements in the length of the implant (more or less)

My opinion that everyone have to give his mind sometimes (4+ months) to register the new implant as its a part of ur body
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:39 am

Brother thank you so much for your reply. I am glad that you are happy and doing good with your implant.

GermanGuy

Postby GermanGuy » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:09 pm

I was so happy to read that too. It makes me smile. Best regards and enjoy every day of your life. You deserve it.
28, Titan Touch 3/22. Length + girth back. ED all life. Feeling underfilled. Only 6-7 pumps until pump stays depressed. Hardness acceptable but not very strong. Thinking about malleable implant.

1day2Bbionic

Postby 1day2Bbionic » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:27 pm

Mbambo....PM sent to you

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:54 pm

1day2Bbionic wrote:Mbambo....PM sent to you

Done
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:56 pm

implantguy1 wrote:Brother thank you so much for your reply. I am glad that you are happy and doing good with your implant.

U r welcome bro and wish u the best

GermanGuy wrote:I was so happy to read that too. It makes me smile. Best regards and enjoy every day of your life. You deserve it.

God bless u and wish u all the best
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:34 am

I want to state some mixed feelings when remembered it , i became more thankful for my implant

Before implant last 5 years
1- I can't wear a condom as i will loose my erection within few seconds... In addition if i kept my erection then i will loose it again during intercourse as the condom minimize my friction feeling

2- I can't change sex position as i will loose my erection during changing

3- I can't change my clothes infront of community as mine was grower and in the flaccid state the length was no more than 2 cm

4- maximum intercourse time was 15 mins and may be from 1 to 10 mins

After implant till now

1- i have tried most of condom types in the market and when wearing it ... I dont ejaculate till cutting it out due to aggressive sex for more than an hour and half and feeling direct friction with the pussy

2- i am making more than 4 or 5 sex positions which is something new for me as i never tried this out even when i was in my teenage

3- with my flacid 5 inch solid dick .. i can proudly change my clothes or wear my short when swimming or even taking a romantic shower with my wife (amazing proud feelings)

4- minimum intercourse time at the most aroused state is 20 mins and it take arroud 30 to 45 mins and as mentioned with condom it takes more than an hour to ejaculate

5- I remember post op by 2 monthes that i went to my dr. And complaining that my glans is always engorged ... I still remember his look to me 8-) and he said thank god for that .. if any implanted guy hear ur complain .. he will envy u :lol:

6- Sometime having strong blood flow when aroused leading my dick from bend shape to straighten one

When i was young i was thinking ... Is that real to be bitten by a vampire and gain super powers?
NOW i realize that my penis is the only part in my body that gained that super power and i wish to have all this power in every inch in my body
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Return to “Implants”