Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby LastHope » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:27 pm

mbambo wrote:
LastHope wrote:Mbambo,
I frequently revisit your posts to gather encouragement for my MPP future. Thank you for this thread. My wife and I appreciate your insights greatly.

Regarding your experience with the Rigi10, how does doggy style work well for you and your wife?

Best regards.

It's my pleasure bro
For doggy style it's the same as teenage natural penis strength (for sure it's better)

Malleable Penis is more rigid than natural one ... But Just bendable

Don't worry about any sex position anal or vaginal ... Even if it slipped out and hit any of her bones by wrong ... There is no problem at all and will continue ur intercourse without any problems

That's music to my ears. This made my day bro. Very happy to know this.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:16 pm

mbambo bro,
I forgot to mention something else. I came across someone discussing that MPPs may be weaker for positions where the woman is on top, potentially leading to buckling. Is that true? How's Rigi10 performing in that position?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:19 pm

LastHope wrote:mbambo bro,
I forgot to mention something else. I came across someone discussing that MPPs may be weaker for positions where the woman is on top, potentially leading to buckling. Is that true? How's Rigi10 performing in that position?

I have answered before this question
Working like charming
Either this position or any other one
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:24 am

Those comments are always by guys who have an inflatable.
its human nature for a person to tell others, "you should do what I did"
The best of luck to those who chose an inflatable . But I won't. The one claim to fame is being able to deflate it , but then that's tempered by having to pump it 30 times and hope it does actually pump up.
Personally, I can't imagine all that hardware that's prone to malfunction being put inside me. Once would be bad enough, but the possibility of having to do it twice or more makes it a hard pass for me.
In usa with the push for inflatables, I think its about "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:24 am

:o That's sweet :o 8-)

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:27 am

ready2go wrote:

The best of luck to those who chose an inflatable . But I won't. The one claim to fame is being able to deflate it , but then that's tempered by having to pump it 30 times and hope it does actually pump up.
Personally, I can't imagine all that hardware that's prone to malfunction being put inside me. Once would be bad enough, but the possibility of having to do it twice or more makes it a hard pass for me.

Every American should get an IPP, it will help the American urologists to pay off their student loans. Just kidding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:53 am

ready2go wrote:

Words of wisdom there brother..... I still can't believe I done that shit 4 times before I caught on that I'm getting pushed towards an IPP that is an almost guaranteed surgical revision within so many years, or sooner, in my case, 4 in 4 years.
And it's easy for the surgeon to push it, all they have to tell you is your going to have a bigger tool with the IPP over the easier, more reliable, MPP.
They don't tell you that the IPP will probably only make a difference of a 1/2 inch in girth or length, over the MPP.
Most people don't realize the biggest benefit of the IPP is that it can be deflated.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:20 pm

thedriver wrote:
ready2go wrote:

Words of wisdom there brother..... I still can't believe I done that shit 4 times before I caught on that I'm getting pushed towards an IPP that is an almost guaranteed surgical revision within so many years, or sooner, in my case, 4 in 4 years.
And it's easy for the surgeon to push it, all they have to tell you is your going to have a bigger tool with the IPP over the easier, more reliable, MPP.
They don't tell you that the IPP will probably only make a difference of a 1/2 inch in girth or length, over the MPP.
Most people don't realize the biggest benefit of the IPP is that it can be deflated.

My surgeon compared a MPP to a bicycle and an IPP to a car, trying to convince me the IPP was inherently superior. This sales tactic made me seriously question his judgment and I ended up firing him. It's really disappointing, especially since he's a Coloplast Center of Excellence surgeon and I only have two of them near me.

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:36 pm

Any news Mbambo?

Is the implant still easy to conceal?

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:03 am

I have a Rigicon and an old man belly and fat roll from diabetes .. there is no problem bending it and hiding it at all ... I live in fl wear boxers and jean shorts almost all year or dress pants .. unless your very skinny and hung like a horse you would have no trouble concealing it ... and if you wanted a little bit for show you could not bend it down all the way to get a nice bulge ..

Return to “Implants”