Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Marktheman05

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby Marktheman05 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:27 am

Thank you for your reply mbambo! Another thing I was wondering is if I get a malleable will I be able to have anal sexy or are they not rigid enough for that?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:14 pm

advaita wrote:I have an AMS 700 LGx. My urologist advises me to always deflate well after use so as not to risk erosion.
That is to say that the cylinders must not remain too long in "thrust" on the end of the glans. Properly deflating removes this tension. This can be understood on an inflatable.

On the other hand, with a malleable, how to ensure that there is not this permanent "thrust" in the glans since it is supposed to provide an erection and a favorable size for penetration?
The only way to avoid this with a malleable would be to size the cylinders to the same size as the flaccid penis. In which case we would obtain a "hard flange"...Rigid but short.

Yet it does not appear that wearers of malleable run a higher risk of erosion with a penis extended thanks to the cylinders.
So I'm missing something...

My dr told me that erosion may happens post op at anytime even after 20 years with probability 4% due to wrong sizing or infection ... Thats why i choose him as his reputation in implanting the right size is one of his pros .. as i didn't lose any size in length neither girth

On Boston scientific website they defined it as ( Erosion is a breakdown of the tissue next to the implanted cylinders. Erosion can be caused by infection, pressure on the tissue, improper sizing, tissue damage and cylinder misplacement )
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:42 pm

Marktheman05 wrote:Thank you for your reply mbambo! Another thing I was wondering is if I get a malleable will I be able to have anal sexy or are they not rigid enough for that?

If u read my thread from the beginning ... U will find the answer

For sure u can do anal
Malleable gives me better erection than my normal teenage hardest one
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

advaita

Postby advaita » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:57 am

Merci @mbambo pour ces précisions !
France - 67 - implanted: November 2021 - AMS 700 CX

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:10 am

advaita wrote:Merci @mbambo pour ces précisions !

You are welcome bro
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Marktheman05

Postby Marktheman05 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:38 pm

mbambo wrote:
advaita wrote:I have an AMS 700 LGx. My urologist advises me to always deflate well after use so as not to risk erosion.
That is to say that the cylinders must not remain too long in "thrust" on the end of the glans. Properly deflating removes this tension. This can be understood on an inflatable.

On the other hand, with a malleable, how to ensure that there is not this permanent "thrust" in the glans since it is supposed to provide an erection and a favorable size for penetration?
The only way to avoid this with a malleable would be to size the cylinders to the same size as the flaccid penis. In which case we would obtain a "hard flange"...Rigid but short.

Yet it does not appear that wearers of malleable run a higher risk of erosion with a penis extended thanks to the cylinders.

My dr told me that erosion may happens post op at anytime even after 20 years with probability 4% due to wrong sizing or infection ... Thats why i choose him as his reputation in implanting the right size is one of his pros .. as i didn't lose any size in length neither girth

On Boston scientific website they defined it as ( Erosion is a breakdown of the tissue next to the implanted cylinders. Erosion can be caused by infection, pressure on the tissue, improper sizing, tissue damage and cylinder misplacement )

Does erosion risk increase over time or does it stay the same?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:00 am

Marktheman05 wrote:
mbambo wrote:

Does erosion risk increase over time or does it stay the same?

Unfortunately doesn't have an answer to this question
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Thu May 11, 2023 12:20 pm

Mbambo how are you?? Can you update us on your condition? What is your feelings now? How is sex life? Now can you forget about implant in your daily activities or you are thinking about your implant all day?
How is concealment now????

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun May 14, 2023 11:06 pm

implantguy1 wrote:Mbambo how are you?? Can you update us on your condition? What is your feelings now? How is sex life? Now can you forget about implant in your daily activities or you are thinking about your implant all day?
How is concealment now????

Now after 10 months am feeling great
Sex life is in its best condition since i have born
Mostly i dont think about my implant during daily activities... In addition i have been capable to wear tighter pants for more concealment which is now doesn't bore me at all for any duration

Still like to stay pantless at home with only my shorts

Time is the key for this surgery.. the more time u give for healing , the best results u gain
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon May 15, 2023 9:22 am

Concealment at home with shorts only without wearing any underwear
Attachments
Screenshot_2023-05-15-16-28-30-84_29b563cd0bc4fd07bd0c105b17b28204.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-15-16-28-30-84_29b563cd0bc4fd07bd0c105b17b28204.jpg (899.53 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Return to “Implants”