Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mbambo

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby mbambo » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:00 pm

Stenlie_ wrote:
mbambo wrote:
smphead wrote:
Thanx brother. That seems much better concealed than the sweetpants.

U r welcome anytime

brotherman wrote:Thanks brother. It means a great deal after looking at how well can you conceal it without any pain. Sort of took a load of my brain. I am 67 days past my surgery with Rigicon's Malleable as well. How did you achieve this bendability? By pushing a little everyday and let the curve increase little by little naturally? Or by just tucking it downwards in a tight underwear, i bet that must hurt initially. DId you use any massage therapy?

Give it more time ... Just keep practice on bending and it will be more bendable month after another

Stenlie_ wrote:Hello, nice pistures , it's covered up great !!! May I ask how much your mileage has decreased? This is the main problem that bothers me and I am trying to find answers. Thank you so much

What do u mean by mileage ?

Width and length. What was the size loss in width. Sorry for my English

Same size ... for the length its the same as before ... But during sex i am gaining about 2 more cm when orgasming
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:13 am

Being thankful today

I wake up early morning at 5 am
Found myself hugging my wife .. and we start sex
Then we both fall asleep after finishing

I missed that feeling since first year marriage
Am really thankful for my implant
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:53 pm

wasim1 wrote:Thank u for the best wishes sir.well Tactra Has 100000 times cycle with out any damage to the rods.i have seen lots of videos and seen live operation of tactra as well as reviews from the tactra implant people they all said its hard like rock and its life span is form life,well for me when i was teen i always put straight up my penis and never bent it.so i will always wear tight underwear and put it up.

You are ok...You made thé implant malléable ?

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:52 pm

Spirea wrote:
wasim1 wrote:Thank u for the best wishes sir.well Tactra Has 100000 times cycle with out any damage to the rods.i have seen lots of videos and seen live operation of tactra as well as reviews from the tactra implant people they all said its hard like rock and its life span is form life,well for me when i was teen i always put straight up my penis and never bent it.so i will always wear tight underwear and put it up.

You are ok...You made thé implant malléable ?

not yet .my surgery cancelled 2 times due to some reasons and waiting fr new date

principles

Postby principles » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:27 pm

Hey mbambo!

It's been a while since you were implanted with the rigicon.

I don't want to bother or take too much of your time. Any input however based on your malleable experience will be highly appreciated.

My situation:
My titan failed, I got a new titan and the new titan got infected from the revision. So It's likely I'll get a malleable soon as well.

I have some questions about the malleable if you don't mind:

1) Are you able to sleep on your side/belly?
2) Did it change your number 2 habits? As in, do you usually put the junk inside the bowl or do you keep it outside? if the former, how did the malleable affect your experience?
3) How is your adaptation thus far?
4) The concealment aspect. Has it been improving with time?
5) Have you done any exercising with the malleable? How's the experience?
6) Any blatant negatives with your malleable experiences that I'm not antecipating?
7) Any more gotchas in order to prepare myself?
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:34 pm

principles wrote:Hey mbambo!

It's been a while since you were implanted with the rigicon.

I don't want to bother or take too much of your time. Any input however based on your malleable experience will be highly appreciated.

My situation:
My titan failed, I got a new titan and the new titan got infected from the revision. So It's likely I'll get a malleable soon as well.

I have some questions about the malleable if you don't mind:

1) Are you able to sleep on your side/belly?
2) Did it change your number 2 habits? As in, do you usually put the junk inside the bowl or do you keep it outside? if the former, how did the malleable affect your experience?
3) How is your adaptation thus far?
4) The concealment aspect. Has it been improving with time?
5) Have you done any exercising with the malleable? How's the experience?
6) Any blatant negatives with your malleable experiences that I'm not antecipating?
7) Any more gotchas in order to prepare myself?

Hi bro
Sorry to hear about ur revisions

1) am able to sleep on any side including my belly

From 2 to 7 ... If u read this post from the beginning and all my replies ... U will find all the answers for ur questions
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

principles

Postby principles » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:16 pm

Thanks for the reply. Reread your whole thread. Lots of great information in here. Still have some questions if you don't mind.

1) Are you a 100% pain/discomfort free at this point?
2) Are you still bothered by being erect 100% of the time or have you gotten used to the permanent erect state?
3) Have you done any exercising after you were fully healed? How's the experience?
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Is there any way a man implanted with an inflatable could emulate living with a malleable?

That is, I have wondered how I would feel with a malleable and tried inflating my implant to a degree that (I estimate) makes my penis as large as a malleable would be and as (approximately) un-bendy or un-stowable as a malleable would be.

I expect that only men who have had both would be able to really address this question from the perspective of experience.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:41 pm

The Rigicon, which bends to 135 degrees (Coloplast and BS are only to 90 degrees) more than enough to stow away, AND lasts a lifetime, IMHO, is the one to get!!!
As for your question, LostSheep, the answer to that is only to a certain extent, no pun intended.
If variety is what you want, go for the 3-piece, otherwise, if you want something stable AND heals really fast, get the malleable (no scrotum healing to worry about).

The malleable is a solid rod, whereas the 3-piece has saline. I think I am talking myself into getting a malleable and just be over and done with the variety (different inflatable levels). Lifetime...one and done.

Malleable_bendability comparisons.jpg
Malleable_bendability comparisons.jpg (770.5 KiB) Viewed 363 times
Last edited by Agfa13 on Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:02 pm

principles wrote:Thanks for the reply. Reread your whole thread. Lots of great information in here. Still have some questions if you don't mind.

1) Are you a 100% pain/discomfort free at this point?
2) Are you still bothered by being erect 100% of the time or have you gotten used to the permanent erect state?
3) Have you done any exercising after you were fully healed? How's the experience?

Am 100% pain free
Am 95% discomfort free while wearing my breif underwear ... And 100% discomfort free without wearing any underwear under my pants while at home ... And i think that is a matter of variety lack in egypt for the types of men underwear and shipping from amazon is really hard as i want to try other types

Am not in erection state but it is a solid state and the erect/engorgement happens when i am aroused during sex which gives me about 2 cm more ... So i used to my solid state as it became my new flaccid one

Am fast walking daily on treadmill .... Also swim 3 times from 2 monthes ago but wearing a speedo under shorts so the concealment became better ... And everything is going fine as before my implant
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Return to “Implants”