Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby frank66665 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:25 am

mbambo wrote:Here is a last photo showing the bending angle for my rigi10

Please don't ask me to take any other photos :twisted:

Congratulations, it looks like a 7 inch dick in circumference and not 5.2/5.5
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:25 am

Thanks mbambo

This has reassured is possible with rigicon

I think the cases of brotherman and chintu where they have difficulty bending rigicon is because they were oversized by their surgeons

Chintu claims to still have gland pain when bending it down, this is a sign of oversizing, there should be no pain after 6 months

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:34 am

@mbambo

I didn’t mean to say you were lying, but as you said because of the issues of chintu and brothermans, a lot of people me included, who are interested in rigicon were not sure if it can bend and stay like that

My final question is, at what point after surgery were you able to bend it down like that where the penis remains in that position without any outside force?

How long it took for this position to happen?

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:55 am

frank66665 wrote:

Is because is more oblong than circular apparently that happens with the malleable which may be a good thing

As either from above when girl looking down or below when girl looking up when on her knees your penis will look wider

Im opposite i have 5.8 girth natural but my penis doesn’t look as wide a mbambo as my girth is more vertical than horizontal

This is good for feel as it fills up the upper and lower vagina more but not for looks.

By looks alone my penis doesn’t look that wide but girls have said otherwise as they go by feel

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:58 am

thedriver wrote:Good job on the pic's mbambo you have put that subject to rest, I'm also kind of relieved to see that video bending the Genesis downward like that, these things are almost as rigid as the Titan was pumped up.
I understand the religious and shyness part of the photo's, but a picture is worth a thousand words, so thank you.
When I start bending my Genesis around I'll absolutely post any and all pic's on here without worries.
Maybe the wifey and I should take a lesson in the shyness category,,,, but then again,,, why start now... right ?

Bro .. please be patient when start bending it as internal stitches take some more time for healing

Wish u & ur wife a life full of happiness without any kind of shyness :lol:
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:05 am

frank66665 wrote:

Thx bro ... Its my length 5.2 - 5.5 inches and i dont know how to measure the circumference (width)

But what am sure about ... Is that my dr implanted rigi10 malleable 13mm width for both rods

I addition that my body anatomy is bulked short muscles as i was lifting weights from childhood 9 yrs old as i remember
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:12 am

mbambo wrote:
frank66665 wrote:

Thx bro ... Its my length 5.2 - 5.5 inches and i dont know how to measure the circumference (width)

But what am sure about ... Is that my dr implanted rigi10 malleable 13mm width for both rods

I addition that my body anatomy is bulked short muscles as i was lifting weights from childhood 9 yrs old as i remember

looking at your cock, it looks like you lift weights with your cock :lol: :lol: :lol: measured with a tape measure
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:20 am

frank66665 wrote:
mbambo wrote:
frank66665 wrote:Congratulations, it looks like a 7 inch dick in circumference and not 5.2/5.5

looking at your cock, it looks like you lift weights with your cock :lol: :lol: :lol: measured with a tape measure

God took length from me and gave me some more width :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:39 am

Rufian wrote:@mbambo

I didn’t mean to say you were lying, but as you said because of the issues of chintu and brothermans, a lot of people me included, who are interested in rigicon were not sure if it can bend and stay like that

My final question is, at what point after surgery were you able to bend it down like that where the penis remains in that position without any outside force?

How long it took for this position to happen?

I was able to bend it like that at 3rd week post op
... But had sort of pain along the shaft and around the stitches ... Even my glands were fully engorged causing friction pain when touching anything for the 1st 2 months ... And when complained to my dr .. he laughed telling me that's a good sign as many implanted men wish to have this kind of engorgement post op

Everything settled down through the 1st 6 months gradually

Feel free to ask me about any info anytime ... But am pretty sure that most of questions already answered in the thread :D
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am

Mbambo rigicon bends better than the genesis videos from that Egyptian surgeon

Mbambo fully bends 90 degrees while the horse man and other patients with genesis, it bends like a faucet. Where the base remains a little straight then it bends

Every Genesis video I have watched the penis bends like this

Return to “Implants”