Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mbambo

Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:02 am

I have been implanted regicon malleable and i have more grith than before

And for the length its the same as before ... But during sex i am gaining about 2 more cm when orgasming

For the overall shape its tube shape not cylinder ... I am 5.2 inches with diameter implanted 13 mm

Tried sex once and it was awesome hence i am almost 4 weeks implanted it lasted about 1 hour and didn't ejaculate but used my hands to finish ejaculation... But pre op i was ejaculating after 10 mins and my dr told me that it will take a while for the nerves to be rebuild again and ejaculate normally

My wife felt the difference of the grith at first couple of mins it was a pain for her then she used for it then pleasure comes

For the underwear... Am feeling some itchies & pain from the glans and top of rod .. and have been told by my dr that it will disappear by time (patience)

Concealment is still difficult since i was grower not shower and i have to adapt with this fact in upcoming life

Bendability is good but not that good enough and my dr told me that it will be more bendable by time as regicon is much harder than other malleables but it takes more cycles to be less hard and it has a good memory to keep the bend angle as i want

Still nervous from the continues solid erection ... I have to get used with it
But the good news is its hard enough to penetrate a wall not only human being :lol: :mrgreen:

Surgery costed me 60000 EGP (3150 USD) including scans before op and medicine after op

Excuse my weak english as i am arabic native
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

FinallyBionic

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:21 am

Congrats for your successful implant!
Thanks for sharing your experience with the malleable implant.
It is good that the forum is getting more and more experiences with malleable implants. A couple of months ago, we could hardly find a post such experience.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:51 am

FinallyBionic wrote:Congrats for your successful implant!
Thanks for sharing your experience with the malleable implant.
It is good that the forum is getting more and more experiences with malleable implants. A couple of months ago, we could hardly find a post such experience.

Thank you
I realized that there isnt much posts about malleable
But there are many comon things between both malleable & inflatable as pain after op , concealment , regidity

I will try my best to answer any question
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:46 pm

hello, can you help us with a photo, video of your implant .. we are about 5 people who want to make a malléable implant and it helps us a lot as much information as possible, thank you very much ..

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:00 pm

Will "memory" help with concealment?

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:05 pm

Hello All
i m going to have Tactra Implant on 25aug in toronto canada and i will make a post on my journey,,,wish me luck as i m a big time nervous man

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:40 pm

Good luck! I wish you the best for you.
May I ask you how did you chose your model or what your surgeon explained to you about the malleable option?

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:52 pm

wasim1 wrote:Hello All
i m going to have Tactra Implant on 25aug in toronto canada and i will make a post on my journey,,,wish me luck as i m a big time nervous man

hello and good luck, what made you decide for a malleable instead of an inflatable?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:00 pm

WELL i have been suffering from ED since long after my Testees atrophy and was looking for an option.but being honest i never knew about implant about 1year before.since i know i started surching all the info about malleable and inflatable and i found out from many people comments on here and other sites that inflatable life is un certain as mechanical failure can be happen any time but Tactra has 100000 time cycling without any failiur thats mean about 20 years withour problem and also infection chances are zero to none .i have watched 100 of videos where actual people with malleable gives there review and out of 100 none has any problem.some people were 15years with malleable,so after watching all those and taking to different doctor in different countries i finally decide to have Tactra mallela which will be on 25aug

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:05 pm

Spirea wrote:hello, can you help us with a photo, video of your implant .. we are about 5 people who want to make a malléable implant and it helps us a lot as much information as possible, thank you very much ..

Unfortunately am not fancy about taking photos for my private parts of my body but there are many videos over YouTube about malleable implants

Here's a link for a patient but in Arabic language .... He implanted regicon
Check the last minute in the video showing his penis after implantation

https://youtu.be/Uscd4NcIJzk
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Return to “Implants”