Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brotherman

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby brotherman » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:41 pm

Hi mbambo

I'm implanted with rigicon's malleable implant as well. And after reading your thread, i can absolutely relate with it. I have a pain around the glans area, right where the tips of the implant are. Secondly, It always pains whenever i try to put my penis downwards. It has been 62 days since the surgery but it only bends upto 45*. If i push it beyond that, my penis starts hurting around the shaft area and around the glans. So far it has not been easy for me to conceal it sideways or upwards either.

Has your pain eased out? Are you able to stow away your penis downwards? Are you still in pain? How long did it take for your implant to settle in? I know that i'm still struggling.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:19 pm

Hi All
After 5 months post op here are some points as a conclusion for my experiment

1- the pain settled down for about 100% without wearing boxers and about 95% while wearing boxers especially on top of my penis

2- Post op ... while at home am always not wearing any kind of underwear ... But directly to shorts in summer and pijamas pantaloons in winter ... Where this is a new thing for me after 40 yrs .. but this the way i felt relaxed.

3- while going outside am wearing boxers and jeans .. for about 6 to 8 hours 4 days a week and everything is going great and its closely unnoticed and pain free for about 95%

4- while urinating i have to total unzip my trousers regarding belt and buttons as I can't get it out as old times (partially unzipping)

5- i can bend it for about 100 degrees but my balls pushing it up again to become in 45 degrees again

6- when go swimming.. am wearing shorts without anything else ... And for sure there is a fine bulge appears ... But its ok with me ... Just said for myself (am a man & this is your nature :lol: )

7- sex is great and full erection is hard enough to penetrate 10 milfs in raw ... anal or vagina doesn't matter... And in any position u can imagine

8- my normal ejaculation before op was about 15 mins ... And post op from 30 to 45 mins

9- my ejaculation amount post op decreased a lot for 4 months but in the 5th one became normal again especially after drinking a good amount of water
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:05 am

mbambo wrote:Hi All

1- the pain settled down for about 100% without wearing boxers and about 95% while wearing boxers especially on top of my penis

2- Post op ... while at home am always not wearing any kind of underwear ... But directly to shorts in summer and pijamas pantaloons in winter ... Where this is a new thing for me after 40 yrs .. but this the way i felt relaxed.

3- while going outside am wearing boxers and jeans .. for about 6 to 8 hours 4 days a week and everything is going great and its closely unnoticed and pain free for about 95%

4- while urinating i have to total unzip my trousers regarding belt and buttons as I can't get it out as old times (partially unzipping)

5- i can bend it for about 100 degrees but my balls pushing it up again to become in 45 degrees again

6- when go swimming.. am wearing shorts without anything else ... And for sure there is a fine bulge appears ... But its ok with me ... Just said for myself (am a man & this is your nature :lol: )

7- sex is great and full erection is hard enough to penetrate 10 milfs in raw ... anal or vagina doesn't matter... And in any position u can imagine

8- my normal ejaculation before op was about 15 mins ... And post op from 30 to 45 mins

9- my ejaculation amount post op decreased a lot for 4 months but in the 5th one became normal again especially after drinking a good amount of water

Thanks Bro for updating

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:12 pm

mbambo wrote:Hi All

While having sex does ur partner can feel the Rods or its just like normal penis?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:09 pm

wasim1 wrote:
mbambo wrote:

While having sex does ur partner can feel the Rods or its just like normal penis?

100% she feels like normal
At first she complained that its more hard than the normal one
As we had sex pre op by 3 days ... But my main issue was that i dont have a firm erection as in my 20s ... And also loosing erection after 2 mins .. that lasted for 2 years and half ... And she used for it like that ... So post op for sure she felt a big difference and the hardness.

Also myself feeling my erection post op is as when i was in my teenage
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:19 am

Sir thanks for the update.
1-Sir i know you have said that you can't Post a picture of your penis with clothes.. Can you post a picture of penis under pants? Please. It will be a great help! I want to see concealment.
2-Sir Do you have any regrets? Will you do it again?
3-Sir how is your sensation? Can you feel the same pleasure as it was before ED?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:03 pm

Here are 2 photos wearing just pantaloon without boxer or any type of underwear .. as i said i am feeling relaxed this way when i am at home

And for sure i will do it again without any regrets

And about the sensation... Its super natural as before ed with extra pleasure as i said it took me about 45 mins to cum
Attachments
2022-12-17-01-01-52-612.jpg
2022-12-17-01-01-52-612.jpg (664.05 KiB) Viewed 417 times
2022-12-17-00-58-02-859.jpg
2022-12-17-00-58-02-859.jpg (991.28 KiB) Viewed 417 times
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:29 pm

mbambo wrote:Here are 2 photos wearing just pantaloon without boxer or any type of underwear .. as i said i am feeling relaxed this way when i am at home

And about the sensation... Its super natural as before ed with extra pleasure as i said it took me about 45 mins to cum

it looks really normal with a bit head looking over the wall LOLZ
I M VERY HAPPY WITH UR RESULT AND RECOVERY

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:45 pm

wasim1 wrote:
mbambo wrote:Here are 2 photos wearing just pantaloon without boxer or any type of underwear .. as i said i am feeling relaxed this way when i am at home

it looks really normal with a bit head looking over the wall LOLZ
I M VERY HAPPY WITH UR RESULT AND RECOVERY

Thanks wasim1 ... Wish u all the best with ur implant ... Remains 2 days for ur op and everything will be more than good
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:37 pm

Hey thank you so much for the pictures it is a great help for us. Sir I want to ask some questions.
1: What is the warranty of Rigicon Malleable implant? Do you have any idea? or Doctor told you?
2: Sir I have read that you are a smoker for 22 years. So do you have Arterogenic ED? Actually I think I have developed ED due to chain smoking for 5 years! may be I have blood flow problems down there. So I want to know your journey. Did you took any oral medicines before doing implant?
3: Sir if your Partner does not know about your implant, somehow can she ever know that you have implant?
4: What is the negative's of implant?

Return to “Implants”