Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ready2go

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby ready2go » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:10 am

LastHope wrote:
ready2go wrote:Postby LastHope » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:57 am"
Rigicon Rigi10 (2019) is a great option. Their additional diameter rods are their forte. The 3 extra sizes to preserve girth is definitely impressive."

the ridgi10 only has one rod with a larger diameter than tactra . The 14mm versus tactra 13mm .

You're referring to the larger diameter, whereas I was discussing additional diameters.

Rigi10 offers diameters: 9 – 10 – 11 – 12 – 13 – 14 mm

While Tactra comes in diameters of 9.5 - 11 - 13 mm.

Rigi10 provides three extra diameter sizes: 10, 12, and 14, ensuring a custom fit tailored to the patient's anatomy.

Our goal is to get the right size, avoiding over-sizing and the potential for classic malleable erosion, isn't it?

ok yeah . well i guess i need a 16 mm rod .since i went from a 6 inch girth to a 5 inch girth with the 13 mm tactra rod . doing the math of two 14 mm rods in circumference would have added 1/4 of a inch of girth .
on the other hand, a member here kept his 7 inch girth with a malleable implant withe rigi10 and 14mm rods if i remember right ? So i don't know how that works.
whats classic about malleable erosion? there isn't much info on malleables ,but what i have read erosion is just as likely with either type of implant. i haven't read any cases of erosion on malleables [-knock on wood] . but have seen some cases reported on here with ipps of tubes coming out and tips lowering out of the glands .etc .
that one video of the rigi10 that was bent and being removed was "interesting" . i hope for the guys who have it ,its not common.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:31 pm

ready2go, I'm not familiar with your described method of determining the appropriate rod size or if this is something that can be derived by comparing with another individual.

The surgeon gradually inserts the hegar dilators into the corporal space, measuring and assessing for a snug yet comfortable fit. The goal is to achieve the largest diameter that doesn't induce excessive tightness or resistance.

A tight fit on Malleables is a recipe for pain and erosion, whereas an overly loose fit could result in inadequate rigidity.

Again, the goal is to get a snug yet comfortable fitting rod that doesn't induce excessive tightness or resistance. I'm hoping that was exactly the intent of your surgeon (if you trusted him).

This sizing is determined DURING the surgery for YOUR anatomy.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:52 pm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 0undersize.

Malleable Penile Implant Rod Diameter Predicts Complications and Patient Satisfaction

Conclusions:
Larger diameter of malleable penile implants are not always associated with higher patient satisfaction as there are other predictors like postoperative complications and concealment. The best implant size for a certain patient is the best fitting, neither the oversize nor the undersize.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:28 pm

LastHope wrote:Hey mbambo bro, I stumbled upon a video showing a Rigi10 that buckles after 1 year of usage. The surgeon seems biased towards Tactra and does a revision of the Rigi10. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this to see if you notice any red flags, as you're the best reviewer of Rigi10 on the internet in my opinion. Thanks, bro!

https://youtu.be/Aewq946sRsw?si=StUcftwH2geKkMa5

There is no buckles at all

After i saw the mentioned video... I never experienced anything like that ... But i think that happened due to downsizing in length & width
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:19 pm

Thank you mbambo. Happy to know. You're right, downsizing of length and width makes a lot more sense. The problem with these smoke and mirrors videos is they fail to give a full picture :roll:

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:41 pm

LastHope wrote:Thank you mbambo. Happy to know. You're right, downsizing of length and width makes a lot more sense. The problem with these smoke and mirrors videos is they fail to give a full picture :roll:

It's always about market share and making fortune

And we r the victims in this battle
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:12 am

[quote="LastHope"]ready2go, I'm not familiar with your described method of determining the appropriate rod size or if this is something that can be derived by comparing with another individual.

The surgeon gradually inserts the hegar dilators into the corporal space, measuring and assessing for a snug yet comfortable fit. The goal is to achieve the largest diameter that doesn't induce excessive tightness or resistance.

A tight fit on Malleables is a recipe for pain and erosion, whereas an overly loose fit could result in inadequate rigidity.

Again, the goal is to get a snug yet comfortable fitting rod that doesn't induce excessive tightness or resistance. I'm hoping that was exactly the intent of your surgeon (if you trusted him).

My length and girth was determined by injecting a stimulant and measuring the erection .
With tactra there is no larger size to choose from ,13 mm being the largest. If i had gone with rigi10 they would have used the 14mm . And i would have been better off with the extra girth , but according to the math of the circumference difference of 26mm and 28 mm ,and the results of having a 13 mm rod it would still a loss of girth . by about 3/4 of a inch . its a done deal now, and it looks like if I want that girth back i will have to have fillers , here in Asia it's not so cost prohibitive , so i might go that route

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:31 am

Ready2go, this video is interesting. He seems biased no doubt, but makes some valid points that might address some of your concerns about your perceived loss or girth

https://youtu.be/IldAPSv41jE?si=pWhH_xYXk--ZJNpx

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:16 am

As I recently posted I have a Rigicon 10 implanted June of 2023. I was recently at my dr and we were discussing the mallabble implants. He stated that if he had used a Tactra implant with rods as big as mine 13mm I would not be able to bend it to hide it. He is not impressed with the Tactra at all he used to implant the Spectra which was the implant on the market before it was replaced with the Tactra. A Tactra or a Genesis only bends at a 90 degree angle the Rigicon bends at 135 degree I have no issues hiding it. Thedriver recently got a Genesis perhaps he can post on the hideability of his implant. Tactra also only has a 5 year warranty compare to Rigicon and Genesis having a lifetime warranty. Each dr. has their own opinion on what implants they like to use, I'm sure some of the opinion is based on the patient's own body issues. As well as perhaps the companies responses to warranty issues that may arise. We can go on about the pros and cons of each implant forever like the argument between IPP and MPP it is endless. In the end we rely on our dr's best judgement to guide us in our implant journey. My dr. is the largest implanter of mallabble implants in the country an average of 50 or so but does over 300 implants on average a year so he is an experienced implanter. At least we are offered choices in our implant journey imagine if it was only one size and brand fits all what a mess that would be.

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:10 am

easymoney wrote:As I recently posted I have a Rigicon 10 implanted June of 2023. I was recently at my dr and we were discussing the mallabble implants. He stated that if he had used a Tactra implant with rods as big as mine 13mm I would not be able to bend it to hide it. He is not impressed with the Tactra at all he used to implant the Spectra which was the implant on the market before it was replaced with the Tactra. A Tactra or a Genesis only bends at a 90 degree angle the Rigicon bends at 135 degree I have no issues hiding it. Thedriver recently got a Genesis perhaps he can post on the hideability of his implant. Tactra also only has a 5 year warranty compare to Rigicon and Genesis having a lifetime warranty. Each dr. has their own opinion on what implants they like to use, I'm sure some of the opinion is based on the patient's own body issues. As well as perhaps the companies responses to warranty issues that may arise. We can go on about the pros and cons of each implant forever like the argument between IPP and MPP it is endless. In the end we rely on our dr's best judgement to guide us in our implant journey. My dr. is the largest implanter of mallabble implants in the country an average of 50 or so but does over 300 implants on average a year so he is an experienced implanter. At least we are offered choices in our implant journey imagine if it was only one size and brand fits all what a mess that would be.

By the way where do you live in and who is your doc easymoney?

Return to “Implants”