Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mbambo

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:07 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:Will "memory" help with concealment?

A bit for sure more useful than wireless one
Especially regicon has bendability 130 degrees
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:10 pm

wasim1 wrote:Hello All
i m going to have Tactra Implant on 25aug in toronto canada and i will make a post on my journey,,,wish me luck as i m a big time nervous man

Wish u best of luck
But if can choose regicon over tactra will be more useful esp for the bendability degree 130 and for tactra it's only 90 ... In addition regicon give lifetime warranty while tactra is only 5 years as far as i know
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:14 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:Good luck! I wish you the best for you.
May I ask you how did you chose your model or what your surgeon explained to you about the malleable option?

For about 2 years collecting all information about this prothesis since 2020
And it was my choice for money wise and lifetime grantee and less infection probability
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:25 pm

hay bro
i sent u a pm can u pls answer

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:38 pm

wasim1 wrote:hay bro
i sent u a pm can u pls answer

Done bro
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:53 pm

mbambo wrote:
Spirea wrote:hello, can you help us with a photo, video of your implant .. we are about 5 people who want to make a malléable implant and it helps us a lot as much information as possible, thank you very much ..

Unfortunately am not fancy about taking photos for my private parts of my body but there are many videos over YouTube about malleable implants

Here's a link for a patient but in Arabic language .... He implanted regicon
Check the last minute in the video showing his penis after implantation

https://youtu.be/Uscd4NcIJzk

apologize for the trouble I caused...I don't know what to believe, is your post a way of advertising a doctor? recent example edindia I saw edindia's implant and decided to do malleble implant plus I'm looking forward to August 25 when wasim 1 also makes malleable implant.

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:58 pm

wasim1 wrote:WELL i have been suffering from ED since long after my Testees atrophy and was looking for an option.but being honest i never knew about implant about 1year before.since i know i started surching all the info about malleable and inflatable and i found out from many people comments on here and other sites that inflatable life is un certain as mechanical failure can be happen any time but Tactra has 100000 time cycling without any failiur thats mean about 20 years withour problem and also infection chances are zero to none .i have watched 100 of videos where actual people with malleable gives there review and out of 100 none has any problem.some people were 15years with malleable,so after watching all those and taking to different doctor in different countries i finally decide to have Tactra mallela which will be on 25aug

greetings and a lot of courage from my side ... I for one am waiting for as much information as possible about the implant from you ... once again I wish you good health and a lot of courage

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:07 pm

Spirea wrote:
mbambo wrote:
Spirea wrote:hello, can you help us with a photo, video of your implant .. we are about 5 people who want to make a malléable implant and it helps us a lot as much information as possible, thank you very much ..

Unfortunately am not fancy about taking photos for my private parts of my body but there are many videos over YouTube about malleable implants

Here's a link for a patient but in Arabic language .... He implanted regicon
Check the last minute in the video showing his penis after implantation

https://youtu.be/Uscd4NcIJzk

apologize for the trouble I caused...I don't know what to believe, is your post a way of advertising a doctor? recent example edindia I saw edindia's implant and decided to do malleble implant plus I'm looking forward to August 25 when wasim 1 also makes malleable implant.

If i want to advertise a doctor... So its supposed to give a link related to his youtube channel while the link i pasted is for another dr even not in egypt

But for us as muslims... its not a good thing to publish photos regarding our body private areas

i am only a guy whom is happy about his implant and thought to give some sort of help to ppl here

Wasim pm me with some q and i replied him in points without even mentioning my dr and u can ask him
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:04 pm

thanks a lot bro

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:53 pm

Congrats, guys!
Mbambo, 130 degrees is great! Wish I got the Rigicon. I got a genesis for a couple months, but the genesis only bends to 90 degrees, so the malleable, my dick, was constantly pressing against whatever I was wearing and it was driving me crazy!!!
This was a couple weeks after surgery, and healing was fast, but I was driving to friend's place, which is about an hour away, and I actually had to have my buddy steer the car while I took out my dick! Nothing sexual, just that things were so uncomfortable.
Yes, it is lifetime, but you only have one size, but it works!!! :D

Wasim1, yes, please let us know what happens after your surgery. You should heal up fast too!
Did the Dr. tell you the Tactra only lasts 5 years or so, and only bends 90 degrees? It may drive you crazy too, as it will be pressing against whatever you are wearing.

Ag
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”