Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Thickinnocence

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby Thickinnocence » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:06 am

easymoney wrote:I live in Tampa, Fl .. Dr. Carrion at USF is my dr. His father helped invent the IPP implants back in the 70's . He is one of the largest implanters in the country and does a lot of revisions and repairs of other doctors work. Oddly he is not mentioned hardly at all when high volume implanters are mentioned. He is head of the urology dept. at USF and has fellowships there that he teaches up and coming dr's how to implant and do other surgeries. He does not really have much social media presence as many of the other dr's do I asked him one time why and he said he just does not have time.

Wanna ask you something. When did you start bending your penis after surgery? I am on my 24th day and started tı work today. For 23 days I did not have pain but today I am so uncomfortable with the underwear and pants I got so much pain. My incision not heal yet but I wonder if I start bending maybe it will be more comfortable

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:52 am

I think it was about 4 to 6 weeks was told to do it gently . .

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:36 pm

easymoney wrote:I think it was about 4 to 6 weeks was told to do it gently . .

Wait that length of time to bend it how ? i have been putting mine upright at night [tactra ] basically from day one or shortly after . And it would fall down to the left by itself . so i use that position to conceal it . I'm at day 30 since the implant .
Just thinking, what other type of bending is there?

For me, as far as pain ,it's in the glans and would call it uncomfortable . When pressure is on the head due to tight-fitting boxer briefs to help keep it from poking up. Some adjustment will help with that .
if i hit the glans on the motorcycle seat while getting on -ouch . be more careful lol

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:27 pm

I will try to explain a new bending technique

In this photo there r 3 spots (A,B & C)

Usually we r only bending at point A only

Now i have tried to give a slight bend at point B as much as i can .... As at this point it will be very hard to bend it

Most malleables complaining from pressure at point C caused by tight briefs

After a year and 10 months ... I have tried this technique for about a week till now ... And the pressure decreased for 70% .... As now am wearing my tight briefs inside home also in addition sleeping while wearing it (old posts i was saying that no underwear inside home)

Note that this way succeeded withy my implant type rigi10 .... But i dont know whether it will fit other malleable types

Concealment now is 150% as i can wear a very tight brief without any pain (just have to use of wearing my brief inside home :D )
Attachments
IMG_20240417_021511.jpg
IMG_20240417_021511.jpg (35.76 KiB) Viewed 276 times
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:42 pm

mbambo wrote:I will try to explain a new bending technique

Now i have tried to give a slight bend at point B as much as i can .... As at this point it will be very hard to bend it

After a year and 10 months ... I have tried this technique for about a week till now ... And the pressure decreased for 70% .... As now am wearing my tight briefs inside home also in addition sleeping while wearing it (old posts i was saying that no underwear inside home)

Note that this way succeeded withy my implant type rigi10 .... But i dont know whether it will fit other malleable types

Concealment now is 150% as i can wear a very tight brief without any pain (just have to use of wearing my brief inside home :D )

hmmm bending it at mid-shaft won't damage or weaken the rods?
i thought of giving a bend there, but am concerned it might lessen the rigidness of the rods.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:00 pm

ready2go wrote:

hmmm bending it at mid-shaft won't damage or weaken the rods?
i thought of giving a bend there, but am concerned it might lessen the rigidness of the rods.

Thats why am trying on myself
Just a slight bend .. not a tough one
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:12 pm

I really did not understand how can you bend from C point

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:54 pm

Thickinnocence wrote:

Plz read my post carefully
I wrote that we r bending it from A

Then try to bend it slightly at the mid-shaft from B
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:02 pm

Great job on the diagram mbambo bro! It's a shame that the prosthesis companies won't produce online hand outs or videos on this topic.

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:22 pm

mbambo wrote:
Thickinnocence wrote:

Plz read my post carefully
I wrote that we r bending it from A

Then try to bend it slightly at the mid-shaft from B

Sorry bro I understood wrong.

Return to “Implants”