Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby LastHope » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:16 am

easymoney wrote:I have a Rigicon and an old man belly and fat roll from diabetes .. there is no problem bending it and hiding it at all ... I live in fl wear boxers and jean shorts almost all year or dress pants .. unless your very skinny and hung like a horse you would have no trouble concealing it ... and if you wanted a little bit for show you could not bend it down all the way to get a nice bulge ..

Great to hear! How many days after surgery would you recommend we do the first bending for Rigi10? Is 6 weeks the magic number? Thank you!

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:16 am

Not sure at my 3 week post op visit on 7-18-2023 was cleared to use it for sex on 8-11-2023 so I would think by week 4 you would be able to do some careful slow bending.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:32 am

ready2go wrote:
LastHope wrote:mbambo bro,
I forgot to mention something else. I came across someone discussing that MPPs may be weaker for positions where the woman is on top, potentially leading to buckling. Is that true? How's Rigi10 performing in that position?

Those comments are always by guys who have an inflatable.
its human nature for a person to tell others, "you should do what I did"
The best of luck to those who chose an inflatable . But I won't. The one claim to fame is being able to deflate it , but then that's tempered by having to pump it 30 times and hope it does actually pump up.
Personally, I can't imagine all that hardware that's prone to malfunction being put inside me. Once would be bad enough, but the possibility of having to do it twice or more makes it a hard pass for me.
In usa with the push for inflatables, I think its about "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

I do not think it is about money. I can't say IPP is perfect for everyone, as everyone is different and there are different types of implants because none of them fits everyone. IPP has a higher satisfaction rate because it is the most similar to the natural penis, with erected and flaccid states, but this comes at a price. More mechanical parts means more probability of failure, in addition to the need of a competent and skilled surgeon to place it.
It is more popular in the US because there are many top-class implant surgeons who can perform the surgery successfully. We rarely see failed implants performed by Dr. Eid, Hakky, Clavell, Perito, and other reputable surgeons. Outside the US, there are also excellent implant doctors, but not as many as one or two in a single country, and in some countries, not a single penile implant surgeon that we know about. Probably, because it is not talked about a lot in these countries and people don't have enough information about it. Even here, a lot of us didn't have idea about IPP or MPP before finding FT.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:43 pm

all those surgeons you mentioned have had failed implants lol

the reason satisfactory rate is higher for IPP is because is more widely used, of course, it will be higher when there are more people with it

you can have it done by the best surgeon and that shit can fail in a few weeks for whatever reason, infections, maybe it leaked, maybe the implant was a lemon from the factory, something goes wrong with it once inside the body, maybe even the body attacks it?

I noticed a pattern where people who have a first failure, they are more likely to have a second and third one and so on, this is because it has more to do with their physiology, maybe is rejecting the implant or the body is causing the parts to fail somehow

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:09 pm

Rufian wrote:Any news Mbambo?

Is the implant still easy to conceal?

Everything is fine till now 1 year and 8 months
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:52 pm

mbambo wrote:

Hello mbambo, its good to hear your doing well.
By the way, can you say when your sexually stimulated if your penis shaft is able to engorge on its own despite having the implant ?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:32 pm

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:

By the way, can you say when your sexually stimulated if your penis shaft is able to engorge on its own despite having the implant ?

If am not aroused ... There will be no engorgement ....thats why i have said before that the normal state is different than the erect state

My new normal is just a solid penis
My erection is engorgement added to the solid state even if the penis is bend down .... And the blood flow will begin to push (spring back) the penis to 90°

I hope i have explained it correctly
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:07 pm

mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:Everything is fine till now 1 year and 8 months

If am not aroused ... There will be no engorgement ....thats why i have said before that the normal state is different than the erect state

My erection is engorgement added to the solid state even if the penis is bend down .... And the blood flow will begin to push (spring back) the penis to 90°

Dudee I am extremely happy to see your posts. I got rigicon malleable 16 days ago and you gave every answer I was looking for and made me confidence about my future!! Thanks a lot. My only regret is If only I found this earlier than my ops. Definitely would have gone to your doctor. I hope all my process will be same as yours. Which mine costs 5000$ in Turkey, I could've done in Egypt with hotel flight expenses the same. I literrally read everything şn these 30 pages. Thank you so much.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:11 pm

Thickinnocence wrote:
mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

Dudee I am extremely happy to see your posts. I got rigicon malleable 16 days ago and you gave every answer I was looking for and made me confidence about my future!! Thanks a lot. My only regret is If only I found this earlier than my ops. Definitely would have gone to your doctor. I hope all my process will be same as yours. Which mine costs 5000$ in Turkey, I could've done in Egypt with hotel flight expenses the same. I literrally read everything şn these 30 pages. Thank you so much.

Am glad for u bro
Wish u a happy life full of great sex sessions

In the meantime.. take it easy ... And leave the time heal everything

Welcome to the bionic club bro
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:56 am

mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:Everything is fine till now 1 year and 8 months

Yes ,thank you for your reply . Although that hasn't been my experience so far .
First i made the mistake of being talked out of the ridgi10 to the tactra and i went from a 6 inch girth to 5 inch . the ridgi10 has a 14mm rod and the tactra largest is 13mm . not a huge difference ,maybe .25 of a inch more with both rods considered , but .25 is better than ..point ...nothing .
i was hoping that being aroused would engorge the shaft to its normal girth, but that hasn't happened . There is more girth at the lower half of the shaft but nothing except the hard rods at the top half .
i was considering trying to use a vacuum pump to see if it would bring blood into the shaft . But i didn't know if that's ok or harmful with a malleable . And I did see a member, here on this forum ,say his doctor said not to do that as it might stretch the penis longer than the rods and result in a floppy glans situation.

Return to “Implants”