Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wasim1

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby wasim1 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 pm

Thank u for the best wishes sir.well Tactra Has 100000 times cycle with out any damage to the rods.i have seen lots of videos and seen live operation of tactra as well as reviews from the tactra implant people they all said its hard like rock and its life span is form life,well for me when i was teen i always put straight up my penis and never bent it.so i will always wear tight underwear and put it up.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:36 am

Agfa13 wrote:Congrats, guys!
Mbambo, 130 degrees is great! Wish I got the Rigicon. I got a genesis for a couple months, but the genesis only bends to 90 degrees, so the malleable, my dick, was constantly pressing against whatever I was wearing and it was driving me crazy!!!
This was a couple weeks after surgery, and healing was fast, but I was driving to friend's place, which is about an hour away, and I actually had to have my buddy steer the car while I took out my dick! Nothing sexual, just that things were so uncomfortable.
Yes, it is lifetime, but you only have one size, but it works!!! :D

Wasim1, yes, please let us know what happens after your surgery. You should heal up fast too!
Did the Dr. tell you the Tactra only lasts 5 years or so, and only bends 90 degrees? It may drive you crazy too, as it will be pressing against whatever you are wearing.

Ag

Thanks Agfa
I have read ur journal befor going to op and even before i register to this site ... u have implanted tactra not gensis ... and from my point of view that the dr didn't place the right measurements for u thats why u wasn't satisfy for losing length and grith... But in my case i may be have got 1 or 2 cm more length and also about 2 mm more grith

And i am still struggling while driving my car and have to give myself more time to adapt on the new me ... But honestly sometimes i go crazy and nervous from the continues firmness hardon... As i am only 4 weeks post op

Ur journal gave me plenty of info befor taking my decision ... Really thank you for taking all this time & effort doing ur best delivering all this info for others
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:40 pm

wasim1 wrote:thanks a lot bro

U r most welcome bro
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:43 pm

Many of guys asked me privately about many points ... And here are my replies

my body is very sensitive towards any kind of pain rather than any usual person as that is my dr opinion about me ... Am always taking extra week for every step after operation :lol:

catheter has been removed after 3 days
Moderate high pain for 3 weeks
Took painkiller (arcoxia) twice per day for 4 weeks till yesterday and today is the 1st day without and everything is fine for 95%

Ability to drive my car even with catheter in the the 3rd day

My dr guidelines for starting sex is after 6 weeks but i am familiar with breaking rules and did it after 28 days :mrgreen: and it was really awesome but didn't ejaculate as usual inside my wife and she was pleasant but got exhausted after an hour and i got tired so finally I ejaculated using my hands

My penis is hard and firm to fuck a wall not only humans :lol:

Didn't use any pump after op .... FYI Length and grith depends on ur dr ability to place the right measurements for u

In the middle between the asshole and the scrotum
U feel some pressure may be a sort of pain
But it will disappear within 2 weeks

Dr put me on regional anesthesia as i was watching all my operation :D

Days are passing and so will the pain and everything will be fine

i did have a lot of pain in the shaft both sides along the rod as there are intenal stitches will desolve by time as my dr said

Please follow ur dr instructions to the letter
Take ur medicine in the exact time especially antibiotics
Keep ur body clean using detol soap and betadin

I am all happy with my implant ... BUT there is only one thing which is the constant pressure due to the solid state of my penis ... As i am always wearing briefs .. and i have to be adapted on this feeling ... As i was a grower not shower and all my life fo 40 years i used to the flaccid state

I wish u notice that i said word "solid" not erection ... As the implant of both types making penis sold not erect ... and there are a big difference between both states ... And u will never understand this point unless u got implanted 8-)

Most of other questions can't reply on it as i am only 4 weeks post op
Am swimmer and runner but didn't try doing any yet
Dont know anything about erosion
About concealing ... It's 95% concealed but as said with constant pressure on my penis

May be as my dr said that it will take sometimes to be less hard

For IPP if it was having less mechanical failure probability .. in addition to be cost wise .. in addition to be less infection percentage ... I would go for it surely

I hope that my reply fullfil most of ur questions and needs
Last edited by mbambo on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:06 pm

"Urethra has been removed after 3 days" ???

Do you mean catheter or else?

Good to know concealment is possible! Can you wear jeans without being noticed?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:02 pm

Yeah, read that too and I think he meant catheter. If your Urethra was removed, you would be pissing into a bag, no dick involved.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:17 pm

Agfa & fourty2

Thanks for guiding me :idea:
Edited for correction
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:24 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:"Urethra has been removed after 3 days" ???

I tried wearing jeans but for maximum 1 hour as mine is pressing on the top of my penis where some pain still exists

Am now wearing melton soft pants as i feel more relaxed and the implant is concealed for 95%
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:47 pm

mbambo wrote:
Fourtytwo00 wrote:"Urethra has been removed after 3 days" ???

I tried wearing jeans but for maximum 1 hour as mine is pressing on the top of my penis where some pain still exists

Am now wearing melton soft pants as i feel more relaxed and the implant is concealed for 95%

mbambo some updates on how you feel and what kind of sex you are having with your implant
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:41 am

Hello mbambo!!!! I hope you are doing well with your rigicon. I am new here and considering a malleable implant because of high rate of revesions of IPP. I have read all your thread about rigicon, kindly update us about your condition and sex life. How is the hardness and concealment of your implant. Can we live in joint family after doing malleable or other will notice that I have somethings in my pants.

Return to “Implants”