Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thedriver

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby thedriver » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:47 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Mark1974 wrote:
LastHope wrote:
Curious, how would you empty the bladder after getting a penectomy?
Catheter?

I imagine that surgery after a penectomy would provide a urinary exit not unlike what women have. After all, male-to-female transgenders are virtually indistinguishable from cisgender females (visually and functionally from outside observation). I suppose the remaining scrotal flesh would get in the way of the urinary stream, but I think that would be FAR preferable to a catheter.

What ??? you guys are making me cringe this morning......
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:10 pm

mbambo wrote:Concealment at home with shorts only without wearing any underwear

mbambo,

Regarding hiding it at home without underwear, did you position it downward or upward? And was it necessary to bend it at a 90-degree angle for concealment? Personally, it doesn't bother me at home, but I'm interested in how to discreetly manage it in shorts without underwear when I have visitors.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:49 pm

LastHope wrote:

mbambo,

Regarding hiding it at home without underwear, did you position it downward or upward? And was it necessary to bend it at a 90-degree angle for concealment? Personally, it doesn't bother me at home, but I'm interested in how to discreetly manage it in shorts without underwear when I have visitors.

Positioning it downwards at 90°
If i have guys visiting me ... Then no problem

If there r ladies... Then i have 2 options ... Either to wear long shirt ... Or change my clothes to tight brief and jeans pantaloon

And on the pool ... If its a family pool ... Then will be wearing a speedo suit under my short to tuck it in a curvy way .... But if its an open pool for couples or teasers etc.... then i will be wearing the short without speedo :lol: ;)
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:55 pm

mbambo wrote:
LastHope wrote:

mbambo,

Positioning it downwards at 90°
If i have guys visiting me ... Then no problem

If there r ladies... Then i have 2 options ... Either to wear long shirt ... Or change my clothes to tight brief and jeans pantaloon

And on the pool ... If its a family pool ... Then will be wearing a speedo suit under my short to tuck it in a curvy way .... But if its an open pool for couples or teasers etc.... then i will be wearing the short without speedo :lol: ;)

Nice 8-) Thank you 8-)

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:17 pm

you can still get an implant even if penis lost, thats what trans do

they do grafting from the forearm to create a phallus and gland, then put a malleable inside of it

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:21 pm

Rufian wrote:you can still get an implant even if penis lost, thats what trans do

they do grafting from the forearm to create a phallus and gland, then put a malleable inside of it
I better not go into my opinions on the butcher doctors who mutilate healthy genitals...
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:26 pm

Rufian wrote:you can still get an implant even if penis lost, thats what trans do

And how does that info helps in our subject
I didn't get ur point !!
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:34 pm

why is the implant so hard to bend after surgery?

@mbambo were you able to bend enough for concealment right after surgery?

all the after surgery videos I see, the implants usually the shah indian is impossible to bend after surgery but thats cause that implant has no memory

rigicon advertises 130 degree but it seems right after surgery you cant even bend it down to conceal, so you what walk around with a hard on for weeks until it bends down?

I need to know how much the rigicon can be bent right after surgery

you haven't provided us with a photo of how the penis is bent downwards which is the MOST important aspect of the rigicon claims

Ive watched the videos of the Genesis and that egyptian doctor, where the guys can easily bend it downwards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4rFeoHGG8

but these videos are like one year after surgery or something

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:48 pm

mbambo wrote:

And how does that info helps in our subject
I didn't get ur point !!

There was a question about what happens if a massive infection or other mishap requires surgical removal of the entire (or most of) the penis.

Worthy of note is that the creation of a phallus for F-M transgender persons or reconstruction of a destroyed penis involves extending the urethra through that appendage. Reports I read from a few years ago suggested that surgery is problematic and leakage makes normal (standing) urination difficult. It is not a perfect solution.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:02 pm

Rufian wrote:why is the implant so hard to bend after surgery?

@mbambo were you able to bend enough for concealment right after surgery?

all the after surgery videos I see, the implants usually the shah indian is impossible to bend after surgery but thats cause that implant has no memory

rigicon advertises 130 degree but it seems right after surgery you cant even bend it down to conceal, so you what walk around with a hard on for weeks until it bends down?

I need to know how much the rigicon can be bent right after surgery

you haven't provided us with a photo of how the penis is bent downwards which is the MOST important aspect of the rigicon claims

Ive watched the videos of the Genesis and that egyptian doctor, where the guys can easily bend it downwards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4rFeoHGG8

but these videos are like one year after surgery or something

Yes. Skip ahead to 7:33 in the video. Here, the surgeon shows that bending isn't possible immediately post-surgery but assures it will be after a month. He's among the top malleable implanters in Asia and received his training in Florida. Turn on english subtitles.

https://youtu.be/cdLOCHLXAtI?si=IKpuqXrIm5DluRTK

Return to “Implants”