Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mark1974

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:36 am

LastHope wrote:Rigi10 in India is only $3500 and it's very tempting. This includes cost of surgery, hospital stay for two days and all the medicines and Anesthesia charges while in hospital. I'm also scared to imagine the worst case scenario in a new country, language and no health insurance, even if the surgeon is highly competent.
I would not risk it

This is your penis you are talking about
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:09 pm

LastHope wrote:Rigi10 in India is only $3500 and it's very tempting. This includes cost of surgery, hospital stay for two days and all the medicines and Anesthesia charges while in hospital. I'm also scared to imagine the worst case scenario in a new country, language and no health insurance, even if the surgeon is highly competent.

so are hair transplants in turkey, what would cost 20k in USA would probably be 3-4k in turkey, but the internet is full of bad results from it

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:53 pm

Imagine getting an infection that results in gangrene leading to a partial or full penectomy...
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:01 pm

Mark1974 wrote:Imagine getting an infection that results in gangrene leading to a partial or full penectomy...

Curious, how would you empty the bladder after getting a penectomy?

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:10 pm

Rufian wrote:

so are hair transplants in turkey, what would cost 20k in USA would probably be 3-4k in turkey, but the internet is full of bad results from it

Found one surgeon in New Delhi, India who does it for $3500 and he is fellowship trained in University of Miami. Seems legit to me but I still can't imagine handling the "worst case scenario" in a foreign country!

https://blueribbonprostateclinic.com/ri ... -delhi.php

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:27 pm

LastHope wrote:
Mark1974 wrote:Imagine getting an infection that results in gangrene leading to a partial or full penectomy...

Catheter?

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:30 pm

LastHope wrote:
Rufian wrote:

Found one surgeon in New Delhi, India who does it for $3500 and he is fellowship trained in University of Miami. Seems legit to me but I still can't imagine handling the "worst case scenario" in a foreign country!

He may be well trained, but how much do you trust the infection control protocols in the hospital?

For this kind of thing I would stay in the US or western Europe...not that I'm alt-right or anything..

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:37 pm

Good point of view
Everyone feels safe in his country

But i think u misunderstand me
What am talking about ... That i thought mpp cost is nearly the same margin in most of countries ... As the ipp cost in egypt about 21k which is nearly the same as usa :roll:

And by the way ... I think u have to review ur info about Egypt

This is the hospital where i did my surgery

https://vrmasr.com/shifa/
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:09 pm

Mark1974 wrote:
LastHope wrote:
Rufian wrote:

He may be well trained, but how much do you trust the infection control protocols in the hospital?

For this kind of thing I would stay in the US or western Europe...not that I'm alt-right or anything..

As a global Franktalk community, it's essential to maintain respect and avoid displaying a dismissive attitude towards other countries and their protocols.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:33 am

Mark1974 wrote:
LastHope wrote:

Catheter?

I imagine that surgery after a penectomy would provide a urinary exit not unlike what women have. After all, male-to-female transgenders are virtually indistinguishable from cisgender females (visually and functionally from outside observation). I suppose the remaining scrotal flesh would get in the way of the urinary stream, but I think that would be FAR preferable to a catheter.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”