Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sargani

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby Sargani » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:18 am

wasim1 wrote:Hello All
i m going to have Tactra Implant on 25aug in toronto canada and i will make a post on my journey,,,wish me luck as i m a big time nervous man

R you have implant ? I think you will b fine and successful implant.. can you share experience with tactra..?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:38 am

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:
Nicocerundolo wrote:Hi, friend! How are you doing with the implant? Have you already overcome all the post-operative pain? Is the implant still as efficient as the first day?

Everything is 1000% perfect
The only con am facing that now that i want sex every 3 or 4 hours and became more horny than ever and my wife only can handle twice per week

And as Muslim i have my rights to marry 4 ... but i love my wife and can't do that for her as also she standed beside me when ed started

My feeling is that i can screw 4 or 5 ladies in just one night

im interested in the same implant and sent a message to Dr Osama Ghattas on fb , regarding the cost and requirements . . is that how you set up your schedule or direct by phone . i dont know if language will be a barrier to have this done in Egypt or not . i have also checked india ,the cost there is 3500 and a visa needs to be obtained before entry .

The language wont ever be a barrier
I have visited the clinic directly and saw the dr the same day then within 2 weeks all checkups was done and went for surgery
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:01 pm

mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:Everything is 1000% perfect
The only con am facing that now that i want sex every 3 or 4 hours and became more horny than ever and my wife only can handle twice per week

And as Muslim i have my rights to marry 4 ... but i love my wife and can't do that for her as also she standed beside me when ed started

My feeling is that i can screw 4 or 5 ladies in just one night

im interested in the same implant and sent a message to Dr Osama Ghattas on fb , regarding the cost and requirements . . is that how you set up your schedule or direct by phone . i dont know if language will be a barrier to have this done in Egypt or not . i have also checked india ,the cost there is 3500 and a visa needs to be obtained before entry .

I have visited the clinic directly and saw the dr the same day then within 2 weeks all checkups was done and went for surgery

hello mbambo, thanks for your reply . so i tried to contact the doctor you used and ended up with dr ahmed dar el zokora from andrology center with centers in cario .
i stated i wanted the ridgi10 malleable and they gave prices for that [$2500] the coloplast malleable [$3200] and inflatable starting at $8500 .all good prices . but they also said "WE choose the suitable type for the patient after the exam..."
i responded with ,thank you ,but I will choose what type i receive. i will not leave that up to some one else .
they again responded "we will discuss which is best suitable after the appointment" . was this your experience having to go back and forth over what type you "should" receive ? or is their response a lost in translation thing ?
as far as i am concerned their is no need to discuss what type or brand ill get . i have decided that and its not open for discussion . they have a great price but come off as pushy and controlling .

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:38 pm

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

hello mbambo, thanks for your reply . so i tried to contact the doctor you used and ended up with dr ahmed dar el zokora from andrology center with centers in cario .
i stated i wanted the ridgi10 malleable and they gave prices for that [$2500] the coloplast malleable [$3200] and inflatable starting at $8500 .all good prices . but they also said "WE choose the suitable type for the patient after the exam..."
i responded with ,thank you ,but I will choose what type i receive. i will not leave that up to some one else .
they again responded "we will discuss which is best suitable after the appointment" . was this your experience having to go back and forth over what type you "should" receive ? or is their response a lost in translation thing ?
as far as i am concerned their is no need to discuss what type or brand ill get . i have decided that and its not open for discussion . they have a great price but come off as pushy and controlling .

Thats the message they r usually replying as per dr ossama directions

At the end they will do whatever u decide .... but they have to show u the most applicable solution for ur case .... and the final decision will be between u and dr ossama

For what i understanded that they r recommending ipp for dick size above medium as the max malleable size per each rod is 14 mm ... and also if ur dick length more than 5.5 inches they recommend the ipp for better concealment

Also the model of the malleable regicon or colloplast ... the decision will be taken during the surgery ... upon ur dick shape ... as regicon for wide shape at the top vs colloplast for thin shape at the top (triangle shape)

But at last ... its ur call ... as dr ossama have several solutions and approved techniques (Ghattas technique) for those who have large sizes and insisting to get malleable

My final advice ... in Egypt be assertive and clear for ur request ... listen to their opinions ... and do ur researchs... then decide the best for u and force them to serve u as u decide not as they call
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:21 am

mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:The language wont ever be a barrier

At the end they will do whatever u decide .... but they have to show u the most applicable solution for ur case .... and the final decision will be between u and dr ossama

For what i understanded that they r recommending ipp for dick size above medium as the max malleable size per each rod is 14 mm ... and also if ur dick length more than 5.5 inches they recommend the ipp for better concealment

Also the model of the malleable regicon or colloplast ... the decision will be taken during the surgery ... upon ur dick shape ... as regicon for wide shape at the top vs colloplast for thin shape at the top (triangle shape)

But at last ... its ur call ... as dr ossama have several solutions and approved techniques (Ghattas technique) for those who have large sizes and insisting to get malleable

My final advice ... in Egypt be assertive and clear for ur request ... listen to their opinions ... and do ur researchs... then decide the best for u and force them to serve u as u decide not as they call

ok ,thanks for your input .. personally i like the ridgi10 because it has more sizes to choose from and the rounded tips ,plus the bendability . i don't want to travel all the way to Egypt just to to end up auguring about what ill get as a implant .
ill correspond with them one more time .
Last edited by ready2go on Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:54 am

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

also have a contact, Dr. Osama, and another doctor answered and told me that I will not work with Doctor Osama because Osama does not speak English, and Doctor Ahmed told me that he will do the operation and told me a higher price than is displayed la mambo... and that made me change my mind anyway, I didn't like talking to Doctor Ahmed, I actually called for a week continuously and sent emails and when I was talking to the Doctor he didn't really feel like talking... even if the doctor Karaman asked for 1000 dollars more, I think I'll go to him... I want to make Rigicon rigi10

Spirea

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

also have a contact, Dr. Osama, and another doctor answered and told me that I will not work with Doctor Osama because Osama does not speak English, and Doctor Ahmed told me that he will do the operation and told me a higher price than is displayed la mambo... and that made me change my mind anyway, I didn't like talking to Doctor Ahmed, I actually called for a week continuously and sent emails and when I was talking to the Doctor he didn't really feel like talking... even if the doctor Karaman asked for 1000 dollars more, I think I'll go to him... I want to make Rigicon rigi10

Spirea

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

ok ,thanks four your input .. personally i like the ridgi10 because it has more sizes to choose from and the rounded tips ,plus the bendability . i don't want to travel all the way to Egypt jus to to end up auguring about what ill get as a implant .

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:46 am

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

Also, for a malleable, we have Mambo's positive feedback, but what if you decide to get IPP? Are there similar reviews on the ability of Dr. Ghattas of installing an IPP? We all know it is way more difficult than the malleable.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Italian2

Postby Italian2 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:38 am

ready2go wrote:
mbambo wrote:
ready2go wrote:

ok ,thanks four your input .. personally i like the ridgi10 because it has more sizes to choose from and the rounded tips ,plus the bendability . i don't want to travel all the way to Egypt jus to to end up auguring about what ill get as a implant .

brother, keep us updated on everything.
Don't abandon us. Thank you!

Return to “Implants”