new type of pain while cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Endoftheline

new type of pain while cycling

Postby Endoftheline » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:40 pm

the past few days, whenever i cycle and get close to max, i start getting this pain on my shaft under the glans (where the 2 cylinders meet, opposite the urethra), when i put my finger on it it starts throbbing. the pain starts to increase gradually after i have deflated. a few times i needed to be in the fetal position for about 20 minutes. is this normal cycling pain? it hasnt popped up before and its stopping me from properly cycling. pain should be reducing not increasing like this right?
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

newbiehere23

Re: new type of pain while cycling

Postby newbiehere23 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:09 pm

Endoftheline wrote:the past few days, whenever i cycle and get close to max, i start getting this pain on my shaft under the glans (where the 2 cylinders meet, opposite the urethra), when i put my finger on it it starts throbbing. the pain starts to increase gradually after i have deflated. a few times i needed to be in the fetal position for about 20 minutes. is this normal cycling pain? it hasnt popped up before and its stopping me from properly cycling. pain should be reducing not increasing like this right?

Not to take away from the topic, but are your HF/LF symptoms all gone?

Thisworld

Re: new type of pain while cycling

Postby Thisworld » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:24 pm

Endoftheline wrote:the past few days, whenever i cycle and get close to max, i start getting this pain on my shaft under the glans (where the 2 cylinders meet, opposite the urethra), when i put my finger on it it starts throbbing. the pain starts to increase gradually after i have deflated. a few times i needed to be in the fetal position for about 20 minutes. is this normal cycling pain? it hasnt popped up before and its stopping me from properly cycling. pain should be reducing not increasing like this right?

I'm reading from your signature, that from not aroused to aroused you can gain basically 0.8 inches in lenght??
That's a lot, don't you have floppy glans when not aroused? I didn't know that was possible to have so much difference, wuoldnt this mean that someone is being undersized ? Does the tip of the implants goes into your glans?
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

Return to “Implants”