Many questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Re: Many questions

Postby tomas1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:26 pm

leo, lotsa good advice there.

I wonder if you were given a copy of your surgical notes?
They would show how the surgeon measured you before deciding on what to put in you.
The proximal measure doesn't show exactly the crus depth, but it could give you an idea of it.
I guess it measures from where he made the incision, to the bottom of the crux.

I had to contact Jamie Matson at Boston Scientific to get mine, and she emailed them to me.
I measured around 8.5cm proximal, and 13cm distal.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:01 pm

Txagq8 wrote:
ShouldIwait wrote:I've looked at lots of signatures on here and there seems to be more variation than your calc would predict. I think you're not accounting for how deep the crus is?

Actually, I am putting between 27.5% (a bit over 1/4) and 37.5% (3/8ths) of the total penis in the crus.

But shouldIwait, if you’re so goddamned smart, you figure it out.

I’m implanted. I’m beyond satisfied with what I got from one of the lesser known but relatively high volume implant guys.

This site did me more good than any medicine in the world after my surgery. But I have a really limited tolerance for folks who are critical without offering an alternate solution.

I don’t spend a lot of time here. I pop in from time to time when my life slows down. My primary goal is to be one of the voices of “it went great!” Instead of “I shrunk, have floppy glans, and if you don’t use Eid you will die!”

ShouldIwait, you and the dude up the thread who is trying to exercise his way to a 29 inch cock or something have done s good job of reminding me why I don’t come by all that often. Great work!
I can handle plenty of criticism. What I won’t tolerate is backbiting from folks who either don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about and fail to provide a better alternative.

Yeah, sure :D
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Littleleo

Postby Littleleo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:18 pm

Wow, I've actually gained between 1\4 to 1\2 inch. I'm not a good measurer but I do know there's been growth. Every bit is bonus.
AMS 700 LGX on July 12, 2022. ED no diagnosed reason since teens with occasional success in 20s. Tried pills and injections.

Littleleo

Postby Littleleo » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:02 am

I got another question. When I do an aggressive cycle in the evening I take a bath and inflate this thing as much as I possibility can. I don't feel discomfort till after I leave the tub. By the time I dry off,brush hair etc. The discomfort has risen considerably. My question is, is it possible to inflate too hard at this point? The tops of the tips of implant are high . Right to the glans. They seem only covered by skin on the underside. It is still just a little sore in this area all the time. Is it possible to pump so hard that these tips pop right through the penis? I'll be asking the NP this on Wednesday but so far this is the only thing that's got me on edge.
AMS 700 LGX on July 12, 2022. ED no diagnosed reason since teens with occasional success in 20s. Tried pills and injections.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:08 am

It is possible that there is a distal perforation. You can do a search on that. The thing is that a repair will be a while off "if" that is the case. You will have to fully heal and be careful not to erode through the skin and avoid infection. But that is "if" you have a perforation. I would go easy until it can be checked out. These things can happen for a number of reasons and are not always the doctors fault. full healing is long with this. Like a hip or knee and while with those you can walk weeks afterwards it takes months to be able to run. And it may be possible to even have sex before the repair as long as you are careful. But again you want to take it easy. No use in worrying now. What is done is done and "if" that is the case it can be repaired. Just like an infection it is a risk that we all take when we do this. For me I understood this but I was determined to get this part of me back. With my proximal perforation it took 3 years working to get my local health care professional and insurance to fix mine. And the recovery from the repair was a breeze. Stay positive and keep working with your medical staff in a way that makes them want to help you.

Good luck and report back on this.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:12 pm

I used to have discomfort in the tips and was told that it meant I was sized slightly aggressively and could grow a little.

That has been the case. I suggest that after inflating and feeling discomfort, you pull the penis forward to get the tips away from the end and hold there. That's what I did and eventually I felt no more discomfort.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Littleleo

Postby Littleleo » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:16 pm

tomas1 wrote:I suggest that after inflating and feeling discomfort, you pull the penis forward to get the tips away from the end and hold there. That's what I did and eventually I felt no more discomfort.

That's my inclination to do also. I will ask the NP if there's no harm in that also. Thank you. From now till Wednesday I'll take it really easy on inflation. I'm probably overthinking things again

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:14 am

I’ve never seen a forum with grown men acting like such babies…it’s wild
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Return to “Implants”