12 days postop

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cwatt1

12 days postop

Postby cwatt1 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:15 pm

I was implanted with my AMS 700 CX on August 1. Following up with my surgeon on Wednesday August 17. The swelling has gone down markedly and I"ve been able to drive and walk around, even bend over now, with minimal pain. I can even sit on a hard chair without much pain. I still have some bruising in the scrotum, and the pain (actually mostly an ache) is on the left side of my scrotum. I can feel the large lump there, which I have to assume is the pump bulb. I've been attempting to pull it down and toward the center of my scrotum each day. is it normal to feel the pump off center, i.e, on the left side?
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

riseagain

Re: 12 days postop

Postby riseagain » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:14 am

Yes, that's normal. I'm 10 days post Opp, mine is center toward the back. Although the pump moves around on its own. I have been cycling the implant for about 5 days now. I stated getting some bad abdominal pains over the last few days, did this happen to you? I texted one other guy and he said that he had a similar situation only lasted about a week or so. Other than that, I have had no other issues.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Mr Timex

Postby Mr Timex » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:45 am

I’m right with you. As you know, we had the implant done the same day. I’ve gone from unable to sit down to riding my John Deere mower yesterday. My follow up appointment is Tuesday where I’m hoping that they will help me with the pump.
The only points of irritation are the remaining stitches and the feeling that the pump is off center.
Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022
Born in 1950, wife born in 1943
I have a vasculitis autoimmune disease, am diabetic and have heart disease.

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:11 am

riseagain wrote:Yes, that's normal. I'm 10 days post Opp, mine is center toward the back. Although the pump moves around on its own. I have been cycling the implant for about 5 days now. I stated getting some bad abdominal pains over the last few days, did this happen to you? I texted one other guy and he said that he had a similar situation only lasted about a week or so. Other than that, I have had no other issues.

No, I haven't experienced abdominal pain. I imagine yours will resolve shortly. I do have some bruising and still.a.little swelling up above the penis into the lower abdomen, presumably from the reservoir.
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:14 am

Revived wrote:I’m right with you. As you know, we had the implant done the same day. I’ve gone from unable to sit down to riding my John Deere mower yesterday. My follow up appointment is Tuesday where I’m hoping that they will help me with the pump.
The only points of irritation are the remaining stitches and the feeling that the pump is off center.

Good luck Monday! Mine is coming up on Wednesday. I still have some aching and bruising in my testicles, but nothing that prevents me from doing things.

MacOcho77

Postby MacOcho77 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:07 am

Im super nervous and unsure of what to expect. I go in tomorrow to declare my intentions I'm dealing with severe ED Peyronie's and Venus leakage and I'm type 2.
45yr old. Who wants his life back. My fear is complications due to infections loss of size or what's left (already have lost size due to Peyronie's and non useage)
And recovery times amd pain. How did you all manage these issues if you don't mind sharing

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:43 am

Hey MacOcho,

I'm type 1 diabetic and got my implant in February this year. Aside from being undersized, which is another story, all went to plan.

Like most, my biggest fear was infection, but the reality is being diabetic, if implanted by a knowledgeable and high implant surgeon, the infection rate is only marginally higher than non-diabetics - as long as your HBA1c levels are good and you look after yourself.

I would say my recovery time was perhaps a little longer being diabetic, i was off work for three weeks and could not walk properly for the first 4-5 weeks. Eat lots of pineapple.

In terms of size, personally I think its somewhat irrelevant and too much focus is on size. Due to Peyronies, i went from 8' to 6' and am currently a shade under 6' - But I have a rock hard dick that stays as hard for as long as i want it. If you have severe ED, your penis is likely unusable, so who cares if you lose an inch? However, if you go with a high implant surgeon, you SHOULD have the same size as pre op, albeit after a few months of cycling.

Personally, i find my 5.9 inches perfectly adequate and have not had anyone say otherwise....
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

Return to “Implants”