Has any of you gone to another country to get the IPP?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
España1980

Has any of you gone to another country to get the IPP?

Postby España1980 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:04 pm

say this for example because I know that in Spain there are very good surgeons, but the best ones are abroad, such as Dr. Ralph in the United Kingdom. So I wonder if anyone has crossed their borders to get an implant. and then going home having the surgeon away for any complications or having to make the trip on his back sore and scared. I think there are a lot of cons to get an implant far from where you live. What is your opinion?

Tokyo_123

Re: Has any of you gone to another country to get the IPP?

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:21 am

Just flew from Tokyo (which has nothing at all in this area) to Houston. Got a direct flight back which was 12.5 hours direct, 17 hours door to door. The flight was far better than I thought it would be, granted I am lucky in that I had zero pain. Took a "premium economy" seat, which cost around $300 more and well worth it. Also the surgeon had numbed the area completely and the numbing would last for around three days. I am in contact with my surgeon via Internet when needed. The only minor issue was that I was stopped by TSA who did admire my surgeon's handiwork. :D
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:08 am

Living in South Africa I went to Germany for the implant. That was in 2015. Me and my gf love that everlasting club.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:21 pm

Lets put the travel into perspective for some of our non American members. It is farther to fly from many parts of the USA to Eid in NYC than it is to fly from Amsterdam to NYC.
I think the same comparison could be made to a Australian flying to a surgeon in Australia.
So traveling to another country really needs to be put in perspective.
So yes, there are many men that fly the equivalent of several countries away to visit a doctor in the USA. They just don't cross country borders.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”