prosthetics and condom sex

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

prosthetics and condom sex

Postby frank66665 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:26 am

hi brothers i will join you bionics in november i heard some here have trouble wearing and having condom sex, they say their glans hurts, spikes, i would like to know how many guys have condom sex without having no problem, thanks as always for your participation
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Zoso22

Re: prosthetics and condom sex

Postby Zoso22 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:50 pm

frank66665 wrote:hi brothers i will join you bionics in november i heard some here have trouble wearing and having condom sex, they say their glans hurts, spikes, i would like to know how many guys have condom sex without having no problem, thanks as always for your participation

The only problem I had was I had to get bigger condoms as my girth is bigger now and the condoms I had before hurt. The bigger ones felt much better, I don’t usually use condoms but I used one the other night on the wife just to see how it felt and we have them in case we meet a couple that requires condoms. I have rarely used condoms before because with ED I would lose my erection while trying to put one on so I had to try it with my long lasting erection.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Musson

Re: prosthetics and condom sex

Postby Musson » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:03 pm

Hey Zoso. Good to hear from you. How did you do on maintaing length. Good to hear about the girth.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Return to “Implants”