Week 2 AMS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mr Timex

Week 2 AMS

Postby Mr Timex » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:54 am

My AMS prosthesis was installed on August 1st. I have posts about last week.
Days 8, 9, 10, 11 have seen slight reductions in swelling and pain each day. Sitting down on any padded chair had gotten slightly easier each day.
On day 10 I actually left the house for a brief errand. Day 11 was our anniversary so I took my wife to a nice restaurant for lunch. Sitting in the booth. I did not have one thought about penis pain. Maybe it was a matter of conversation and good food keeping my mind occupied.
I still have not figured out how the pump will operate.At times it seems to be an irritating “Sharp” in my scrotum. My follow up visit with my surgeon is next. If I remember correctly, they won’t activate my implant yet.

Days 12, 13 &14 have shown steady improvement. I am no longer constantly consciously aware of scrotal pain. The two points of irritation are the stitches and the bulb placement. I see the doctor on Tuesday (day 16) and hope to get relief from these points.
Yesterday I mowed the lawn on my riding tractor. I hope to be back on my bike, a tadpole style trike, by next Sunday. I’m planning on resuming one of my hobbies, flying rc airplanes, tomorrow.
Last edited by Mr Timex on Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022
Born in 1950, wife born in 1943
I have a vasculitis autoimmune disease, am diabetic and have heart disease.

Floridaspeedo

Re: Week 2 AMS

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:58 am

Relax. All part of the healing process.

I urge you to get out, forget about the surgery and you will feel better.

Staying home just thinking about manifests the pain, soreness, etc.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Mr Timex

Postby Mr Timex » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:18 am

After reading all the comments about guys with the Titan implant inflating early, I am regretting the choice of AMS but it’s too late to change now.
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:52 am

Revived wrote:After reading all the comments about guys with the Titan implant inflating early, I am regretting the choice of AMS but it’s too late to change now.

When you start inflating or using your new tool, is really up to the surgeon and their recovery protocol, not the brand of implant. There is a wide variety of recovery and usage guidance among the docs.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Mr Timex

Postby Mr Timex » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:52 am

Days 12, 13 &14 have shown steady improvement. I am no longer constantly consciously aware of scrotal pain. The two points of irritation are the stitches and the bulb placement. I see the doctor on Tuesday (day 16) and hope to get relief from these points.
Yesterday I mowed the lawn on my riding tractor. I hope to be back on my bike, a tadpole style trike, by next Sunday. I’m planning on resuming one of my hobbies, flying rc airplanes, tomorrow.
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022

Return to “Implants”