Jere's Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jeremc

Re: Jere's Journey

Postby jeremc » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Tom: It took three months for my first pump to break away. I have a vertical incision. Once it freed up, you couldn't tell it was there. I'm on my second implant now and the Dr sewed this one in and I don't like it. The OR report says he used vicryl sutures which are suppose to desolve in 50 ~ 70 days. I'm now six months with this one. I called him to set up an appointment for him to remove this stitch, but he wants me to wait at least one year. So I will wait since getting cut open so soon after my replacement doesn't sound good to me. Hope this helps,
Jere
Page 7, 1st LGX 18+3 on 12/27/2012. 2nd LGX 18+6 on 12/11/2014, 3ed CX 24+3 on 5/29/19. bionicjere on Skype

jeremc

Postby jeremc » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:56 am

Per David_R's request who couldn't find my Journey. This post should bring it back to the top of the list.
Jere
Page 7, 1st LGX 18+3 on 12/27/2012. 2nd LGX 18+6 on 12/11/2014, 3ed CX 24+3 on 5/29/19. bionicjere on Skype

jeremc

Postby jeremc » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:09 pm

HAPPY 4TH YEAR TO BEING BIONIC!

Mancave

Postby Mancave » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 am

I had my ams 700 implanted 9 feb rough at first but now after 2 weeks things are a lot better anyone considering you can e mail me at mancave028@yahoo.com put implant in heading so I don’t delete I can send pics if needed I’m going to be happy with it as talked to someone had it done and they said why didn’t I do this a long time ago no more dropped hard one and disappointed climax . Be serious about getting as no turning back . I’m sure looking for 16 March to pump up and try it . Take care Bill

jeremc

Postby jeremc » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:35 am

HAPPY 6TH YEAR OF BEING BIONIC!

jeremc

Postby jeremc » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Third Implant OR report...read carefully, two new implants in one day and to top it off, an incision in the taint!

Technique:
The patient was given IV antibiotics. He was taken to the operating room placed under general anesthesa. Placed in supine position genitalia prepped and draped. Catheter placed in the bladder. Midline scrotal incision made and carried down to the skin we cut down the pump. We immediately saw fracture Of the tubing leading from the pump to the right cylinder. We removed the pump from the field. We inflated first the left cylinder with saline and cut down on the corporal body and remove the left cylinder and rear-tip extender. A prior rear tip extender sling been performed and thls Prolene stitch was visualized and removed. A visual and distal inspection Of the corporal body revealed no retained elements. Likewise fashion we remove the right cylinder and rear-tip extender. We then remove the reservoir without difficulty. We irrigated all implant spaces out with copious amounts Of antibiotic solution. We took measurements and the measurement on the patient's right was 14 cm distal 13 cm proximal to total Of 27 cm. The patient's left 14 cm distal 13 cm proximal. We used 24 cm CX cylinders with 3 cm rear tip extenders and placed this to the corporotomies performed the test inflation the penis was stiff and straight but the left cylinder tip was about 5 mm more proximal than the right. My plan was therefore to remove the left cylinder and rear-tip extender and change the 3.0 cm rear tip extender for a 3.5 total centimeter rear tip extenders. However, the rear tip extender became dislodged from the cylinder as we tried to remove the cylinder and we could not retrieve the rear-tip extender from the proximal left corporal body. We passed a nasal speculum proximaly and we could visualize the cylinder we could not grasp it. We used flexible and rigid cystoscopy and could visualize but the graspers would not hold onto the rear-tip extender. Ultimately I felt that the the best option would be to make a perineal incision and cut down on the proximal left corporal body to remove the rear tip extender. Therefore remove the implant and remove the reservoir. I did this because I wanted to re-prep and draped the patient in lithotomy position to perform the perineal exploration I did not want to use the new implants at that been exposed to with such manipulation. We therefore removed the reservoir in the cylinder the rear-tip extender from the patient's right. We then reprepped and draped the patient completely in a in the lithotomy position. After I did this re-scrubbed and regowned. We used a completely new instrument set, We irrigated the wound with copious amounts Of ant]biotic solution before and after the reprepped and redraped. Therefore placed a another low-profile reservoir into the space with a prior reservoir had been. We placed 100 cc Of saline with no back pressure. We passed a Hegar dilator through the corporotomy in the left corporal body and passes down proximalty and the made a midline perineal incision and carried thls down through subtenons tissues Of the cautery. Divided bulbospongiosus muscle in the midline. I could palpate the location Of the proximal left corporal body and I cut down on the Hegar about 2 cm distal to this and I was able to visualize the Hegar and the rear-tip extender the rear-tip extender was removed. We then got a new 24 cm cylinder set and we used a 3 cm rear tip extender on the patient's right and 35 cm on the patient's left and past first the right cylinder into the corporal body and seated appropriately. We then seated the left cylinder proximally and then distally. The result seemed good. I passed a 3-0 Vicryl through the tunic Of the proximal corporal body on the left and then through the rear tip extender and then through the tunic on the opposite side Of the corporotomy and tied this anchoring the cylinder into position. I then closed the proximal corporotomy on the left with multiple interrupted stitches Of Monocryl after irrigating. I formed test inflation and the cylinder tips were virtually equidistant in the mid glans. The penis was stiff and straight. Irrigated again and then closed the corporotomies with interrupted stitches Of Monocryl. Placed the pump in the dependent position Of the
scrotum. Because the input tubing was fairiy lengthy we actually shotted and trim some of the input tubing on each side and reconnect with straight connectors the result was good. We connected the pump to the filled reservoir with a straight connector. Placed a drain through a stab incision secured the drain the skin with silk and laid the drain in the scrotum. We then closed the scrotal incision with multiple layers of Monocryl and then a fine running Monocryl in the skin after irrigating. Closed the perineal incision with 2 inner running layers of Monocryl and skin layer fine Monocryl after Irrigating. Prosthesis was left about 60% inflated. Mummy wrap dressing was applied. Sponge needle instrument counts correct. Blood loss 10 to 15 cc. Patient was taken to come in stable condition.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:43 pm

Hey Jer

Congratulations on your new implant. I think that i had my implant done the same time you did. Sorry you went thru a lot of shit but now , after reading the OR it seems they got it correct this time.

It had to do with the rear tip extenders which were incorrectly placed. Also i didn't understand it all but it seemd like you will do great!

You may be getting an 8 inch cock there! :o

Good luck

Mike i still have my Titan and doing well. If i get a revision im getting an AMS
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

jeremc

Postby jeremc » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:03 pm

I started out with 21cm implant and now have 27cm (2.4 inches) growth in 6.5 years. Not bad! The LGX's do work. But he used the CX this time, said I've grown enough, might start having erosion problems.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:44 pm

How about some current pictures.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:24 am

Yes, would love to see the growth in colour :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”