When do you consider that you are psychologically prepared to receive an implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
España1980

Re: When do you consider that you are psychologically prepared to receive an implant?

Postby España1980 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:33 pm

Aslanglobal is it the first implant you receive? there is some history of his in FT. I would like to know everything about the implant. did he have fibrosis? how is its evolution? you manage to ejaculate what worries you the most? Thank you

España1980

Re: When do you consider that you are psychologically prepared to receive an implant?

Postby España1980 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:54 pm

fourtytwo I think you're right, I consider myself an obsessive-compulsive person and all the other psychiatric issues you've described I think I have too. however I also consider myself a very studious and intelligent person; and I think that in life is bad. thinking so much is bad, because there will always be doubts about everything. for example in this matter of the implant, I have been compulsively investigating for months in a bunch of forums and there are days that I would wear it and there are days that I would not wear it outright. because? for studies, for manipulated statistics to sell more, for hiding tragedies in these implants that are not talked about much. because of the implant it is not part of your body and the first thing your body does is try to expel or encapsulate it. all this causes more fibrosis. and I have a small nodule that has been hurting me for 7 months without having an implant. How long would it take for the pain to heal all the wounds from an implant? two years or more? it is worth that suffering and pain in addition to everything going well without complications. Well, some days I think yes and others no. I also read many stories of many satisfied men and that encourages me but I also see that some people who do not think well of implants are silenced or even insulted. Sometimes I get the feeling that there is a lot of economic issues involved, and that a very important factor is selling. For example, here there is advertising for implant brands. everything makes me think and think and think because everything has its good pros and its good cons. In short, I think that the day I'm on the precipice of truly wanting to die, I'll say, well, first I'm going to try the implant and let it be what God wants and I hope it turns out like you who are very happy because a mistake or being of that 1 percent or any other complication would kill me for sure..In short, I think that the day I am sure that either I will die of grief or really be on the verge of suicide, I will risk an implant and hopefully it will be as good for me as it is for all of you.

España1980

Postby España1980 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:04 pm

In short, I think that the day I am sure that either I will die of grief or really be on the verge of suicide, I will risk an implant and hopefully it will be as good for me as it is for all of you.

España1980

Postby España1980 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:31 pm

It is a very important decision and there is no turning point.

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:03 pm

España1980 wrote:fourtytwo I think you're right, I consider myself an obsessive-compulsive person and all the other psychiatric issues you've described I think I have too. however I also consider myself a very studious and intelligent person; and I think that in life is bad. thinking so much is bad, because there will always be doubts about everything. for example in this matter of the implant, I have been compulsively investigating for months in a bunch of forums and there are days that I would wear it and there are days that I would not wear it outright. because? for studies, for manipulated statistics to sell more, for hiding tragedies in these implants that are not talked about much. because of the implant it is not part of your body and the first thing your body does is try to expel or encapsulate it. all this causes more fibrosis. and I have a small nodule that has been hurting me for 7 months without having an implant. How long would it take for the pain to heal all the wounds from an implant? two years or more? it is worth that suffering and pain in addition to everything going well without complications. Well, some days I think yes and others no. I also read many stories of many satisfied men and that encourages me but I also see that some people who do not think well of implants are silenced or even insulted. Sometimes I get the feeling that there is a lot of economic issues involved, and that a very important factor is selling. For example, here there is advertising for implant brands. everything makes me think and think and think because everything has its good pros and its good cons. In short, I think that the day I'm on the precipice of truly wanting to die, I'll say, well, first I'm going to try the implant and let it be what God wants and I hope it turns out like you who are very happy because a mistake or being of that 1 percent or any other complication would kill me for sure..In short, I think that the day I am sure that either I will die of grief or really be on the verge of suicide, I will risk an implant and hopefully it will be as good for me as it is for all of you.

I commented the same thing a month ago and many bombarded me here except for one guy that was very motivational. Theses types of implant has been around since 1970's and they are still the same and they are made of silicone, no special material and they sell them for $8000. It reminds me of iphone, that they are made with less than $60 in materials but sold over $1000. Im not saying that implants do not work, because yes it does. The problem is that it comes with many cons including servere fibrosis due to infection. Many will say that it's almost impossible to have infections and that it is only a 1%. Well I took finasteride for 2 years and i literally destroyed my erections and libido. According to Merk, side effects are only less than 1%, that's how lucky I am.
That said, I still feel like doing an implant asap, but Im very angry.

Im very upset with pharma mafia and FDA is responsible for PSSD, Post Finasteride Syndrome and and other irreversible side effects from medications. These guys have a brigher futur for ED
https://www.implantica.com/product-pipe ... sfunction/

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6310007222112. This is about the pharmaceutical industries

Return to “Implants”