Cycling - girth gains?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Endoftheline

Cycling - girth gains?

Postby Endoftheline » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:11 am

Has anybody here made significant strides in terms of girth while cycling? I've already reached a satisfactory length, the only reason I would cycle now is to regain my girth or reduce the pain with maximum inflation.what are people's experiences here?

I got a VED from overseas, I plan to start using it at the 3 month mark with full inflation to speed things up a bit. I just want my 5.5 which should be expected with a titan.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Maximoffjunior9

Re: Cycling - girth gains?

Postby Maximoffjunior9 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:07 am

How much of a length did you lost? I also got a rogicon infla ax and got reduced length and girth. The doctoe says with regular cycling it should come back in about 6 months or so.

Endoftheline

Re: Cycling - girth gains?

Postby Endoftheline » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:47 am

Maximoffjunior9 wrote:How much of a length did you lost? I also got a rogicon infla ax and got reduced length and girth. The doctoe says with regular cycling it should come back in about 6 months or so.

i lost no length, but lost about .5 in girth. :(
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Return to “Implants”