Zero Hour: Tuesday AM, August 9

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ayahuasca

Re: Zero Hour: Tuesday AM, August 9

Postby Ayahuasca » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:30 am

Injustright wrote:30 hours and change since I was sliced and stuffed and I am waiting one more day in a hotel before trying to drive three hours home. Debating posting pictures of the fresh bruises but they aren’t all that different from anyone else’s. For right now let me just say thanks to the men who put aside their urges for privacy and discussed their situation on Frank talk. Serving other human beings comes about in many ways!

Thank you for sharing, and I hope you have a pain-free and speedy recovery

Musson

Postby Musson » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

Anyone hear from Zoso?? Another Karpman patient.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:37 am

Thank you for sharing, and I hope you have a pain-free and speedy recovery[/quote]

Well I can tell you that it’s not pain-free so far; in fact there is a lot of bruising but I’m trying to remain confident that that’s expected when you root around in a tender area of the body with metal tools. Hoping my experience will not frustrate my physician as after four days I had to find the deflate button to get myself some relief.
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:36 am

And one more update meant not as a promise regarding results but is a hopeful sign for some future implantees Nine days out to follow up exam and was almost cleared for sex already. But prudence demands Doc insist on another two weeks from me and it may take me that long to figure out the inflate deflate button. Finally got the mock up of the pump conveniently attached to a key fob of all things. Dr. K inflated me to the point of agony to make sure I knew how to do the deflation. It’s really weird to let myself think of partners In the past that I would like another chance with.

The good doctor said the greatest return would be depending upon how motivated I was. When it comes to cycling I told him there’s a good chance I will wear away my fingerprints before quitting.
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

Return to “Implants”