Pain when fully inflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spanishxb

Pain when fully inflated

Postby Spanishxb » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:56 am

Any idea how long it takes to not feel that pain when fully inflated during daily cycling? I cannot go 30 minutes with that guy stretched out to the max without pain meds or inside a vagina to take my mind off it. Unfortunately my gf does not live with me so she cannot always be there to place a warm soft vagina around my extremely throbbing painful new dick. But just inflating it to inflate it hurts so back i can barely last 10 minutes...how long can I expect that to last??
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Old Guy

Re: Pain when fully inflated

Postby Old Guy » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:04 am

How far out are you? It took me several months to not have any soreness. But then I had a reaction to the antibiotic on the cylinders. And my grandson headbutted me (accidently) straight to the tip of my penis at week 7.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:09 am

Spanishxb wrote:Any idea how long it takes to not feel that pain when fully inflated during daily cycling? I cannot go 30 minutes with that guy stretched out to the max without pain meds or inside a vagina to take my mind off it. Unfortunately my gf does not live with me so she cannot always be there to place a warm soft vagina around my extremely throbbing painful new dick. But just inflating it to inflate it hurts so back i can barely last 10 minutes...how long can I expect that to last??

Mine would still ache at a year out if I left it pumped fully up.Just go as long as you can then deflate,don’t put yourself through a lot of pain all you're doing is stretching tissue out!Pretty normal for everyone.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Username1

Postby Username1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:18 am

Heat was my friend in the early stages of cycling.
Implanted 5.25.21 Coldplast, 24cm. Dr Tajkarimi.

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:33 pm

Judas Spanish - you are barely a month out of surgery, lol. I didn't try anything (sex wise) until... week 7 or so?

Anyway, I hear you and remember those early days when I couldn't wait to deflate due to discomfort during cycling.

Everyone is different but for me, it took like... six months - 8 months before I had zero discomfort being inflated for an hour.

So it goes away, I promise. Just keep cycling and/or, in your case, using the implant. Based on what you are reporting so soon, I would be surprised if you weren't completely pain-free at the 4 - 5 month time frame. Enjoy!
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:38 pm

Spanishxb wrote:Any idea how long it takes to not feel that pain when fully inflated during daily cycling? I cannot go 30 minutes with that guy stretched out to the max without pain meds or inside a vagina to take my mind off it. Unfortunately my gf does not live with me so she cannot always be there to place a warm soft vagina around my extremely throbbing painful new dick. But just inflating it to inflate it hurts so back i can barely last 10 minutes...how long can I expect that to last??

My stretching pain/discomfort when fully inflated is similar to what I felt in my youth when I had a persistent erection (usually my morning erection). May I suggest you revise your attitude. Change it from one of pain to one of gratitude. The pain is a confirmation that your penis is THERE and it is stiff!

(Of course, do not overdo the stretch. You do not want to cause damage.)

When I was first implanted, 30 minutes was all I could stand at full inflation. Now, 30 minutes is still the limit of comfort, but 45 to 90 minutes could be tolerated. And this is 4 years post-implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:03 am

Do you have sensitivity down there? Does it feel like pre op?

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:24 am

1380anthony wrote:

Do you have sensitivity down there? Does it feel like pre op?

Thanks everyone, so sounds like it's normal and can be expected for another 4-12 months. It does seem like it's getting better. I will continue doing what I can do and cycling.

And yes it feels about the same, little more sensitive when having sex but also seems like a little more control on when you want to release. However going two rounds back to back without stopping is pretty weird on the brain when you "feel" your dick shrinking down like it used too after sex, but now it stays rock hard but your brain doesn't quite recognize it. I'm sure my brain will retrain itself. It's just a big change is all.

They were not joking that women will absolutely love it. My gf is obsessed with it now and gets off in record time, every time. I've never seen her look at me like that. It's definitely a give and take. But at this time I'm happy I got it as I know it will only get better as the hematoma goes away and the pump doesn't have fluid/blood all around it making it hard to pump and crazy hard to deflate, once it doesn't hurt like a bitch to have it fully pumped, and once the cylinders loosen up and hopefully I gain the .5" I lost. Regardless the girth .5" I gained made up for that by far it seems. Anyways. Babbling now. Thanks the replies
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:12 am

with cycling mine was full length within 6 months. now over 4 years later I can only stand max inflation for 30 minutes. may be a wee bit over sized. I just don't max pump. 80% pumped it is a towel rack.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:28 am

there are those who say that it can stay hard all the time but then I read many posts that you can last up to 30 minutes and then you can't stand it anymore, could you clarify it please? in principle, on average you can have continuous sex for 40/50 minutes in a row and after how long the operation?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”