If you have an AMS IP, are you satisfied with your girth?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dennov

If you have an AMS IP, are you satisfied with your girth?

Postby dennov » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm still trying to decide between the Titan and the AMS700xlg, since the titan has a diameter up to 21mm (on the 22 cm and longer cylinders) but the AMS only goes to 18mm diameter, I was wondering if any of you AMS guys were dissatisfied with your girth. Did you get more girth, less girth, or stay the same? Any AMS guys with girths over 6 inches?
61 year old with a 23 cm Titan.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: If you have an AMS IP, are you satisfied with your girth?

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:11 am

dennov,
Each brand has it's own advantages/disadvantages ... so if cylinder size is your only concern ...

Titan cylinders inflate to different girths according to cylinder lengths:

14cm & 16mm length = 17mm girth
18 cm length = 19mm girth
20 cm length = 20mm girth
22 cm to 28cm length = 21mm girth

AMS700 LGX cylinder girths are 12mm, inflated to 18mm (LGX = length and girth expansion)
AMS 700CXM cylinders are 9.5 mm and inflated diameters of 14.2 mm (CX = girth expansion only)
(AMS 700CXM & Titan Thin for men with Peyronie's disease)

AMS penile-length measurement between deflation and inflation is 1 to 4 cm (where 4 cm = 1.5748")

With my AMS 700 LGX (21 cm cylinders & 3 cm RTE) my length expands 1 1/2" (5" flaccid to 6 1/2" erect - measured bone pressed) ... girth expands 1" (4 1/2" to 5 1/2") at 14 weeks. I expect these sizes to increase slightly with time, as I'm very aggressive with pumping rehab.

Don't think you'll find too many guys here with AMS Implant and over 6" girth ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

dennov

Postby dennov » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Thanks for your reply, is this 5 1/2 girth you have now an improvement over what you had pre-implant?

dennov

Postby dennov » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Bionic_by_AMS wrote:Titan cylinders inflate to different girths according to cylinder lengths:
14cm & 16mm length = 17mm girth
18 cm length = 19mm girth
20 cm length = 20mm girth
22 cm to 28cm length = 21mm girth.

Yes, I posted these numbers a few days ago however I talked to a Titan rep at my doctor's office yesterday who said these numbers are all wrong (I told him I got the numbers from a Titan rep over the phone - he seemed upset and said "Looks like I need to educate the guys at customer service") He said the 18 cm cylinders and up are all 21mm in diameter, furthermore he said this is the starting point (or flaccid measurement) whereas AMS start at 12mm and expand to 18, Titan starts at 21mm but expands beyond that (I'm sorry but I forgot the number he said they expand to). He also said that a lot of doctors are trying not to use the RTEs as the implants are stronger without them (the rep at customer service told me the same thing). Anyway he is supposed to email me a lot of info today on the cylinder measurements, etc.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

dennov wrote:Thanks for your reply, is this 5 1/2 girth you have now an improvement over what you had pre-implant?

The girth is the same (Implant) as I had with a Trimix injection ... however it is now shaped different. It's more oval shaped, where the shaft is actually wider than before, but the underside does not engorge as much as before. The true test is the wife says the "feel" when inside is the same ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

dennov

Postby dennov » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 am

Bionic_by_AMS wrote:
dennov wrote:Thanks for your reply, is this 5 1/2 girth you have now an improvement over what you had pre-implant?

The girth is the same (Implant) as I had with a Trimix injection ... however it is now shaped different. It's more oval shaped, where the shaft is actually wider than before, but the underside does not engorge as much as before. The true test is the wife says the "feel" when inside is the same ...

That's good to hear, I told my wife the shape would be different and she gave me a funny look and said "Oh well, as long as it gets hard, that's all I care about" (I'm going to pump that baby up till it's like a railroad spike ;) ). Damn the pain, full speed ahead!
Good luck!

Return to “Implants”