My bionic journey starts August 1

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cwatt1

Re: My bionic journey starts August 1

Postby cwatt1 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:15 pm

All I have taken is ibuprofen and acetaminophen. I can always get more of those if I need them. I was prescribed a very small amount of tramadol, but I'm not planning on taking that unless I really, really need it. I'm bruised and swollen, but I was told to expect that. The pain is quite manageable. Thanks for the advice though!
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:39 pm

On both of my surgeries the AMS people an RN assistant was there and they gave me my filled out card that I would need for a replacement. I assume that standard procedure everywhere? Anyway I also got a CD each time which had instructions. It was the same CD but the point I'm making is did you get any of that? If not call Boston Scientific tell them about your surgery and ask them to send you that information
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Good advice! I'll do that.
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

Return to “Implants”