Going Bionic, Wednesday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Musson

Re: Going Bionic, Wednesday

Postby Musson » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:58 am

Good luck with the recovery. Hope you are setting Tokyo on fire with that new tool real soon. Hope you regale us with stories on how Tokyo women respond to an implant.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:33 am

Just a quick update:

1. Have zero pain.
2. Am better able to urinate. Before where I would use the catheter 3x/day to take out 350ML, today w/ the catheter I use it 2x/day and take out 250ML. That I have a half-decent stream now tells me that I am getting better. Those Coloplast Catheters are really excellent quality, so easy to use.

3. The big issue that I am walking in public around in my pants with a Titan that is 60% inflated. This makes things rather awkward. I'm going my best to hide it. Also while walking it's rather painful in spite that I wrap it up in gauze, placed in the Separatec and push it down with a jockstrap, all while wearing sweat pants.

Any advice on walking around with a 60% inflated Titan in public? My pecker is constantly in pain while walking in public. My doctor said I can being cycling three weeks or longer after surgery (August 3) which way things are going appear an eternity away.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

AverageBloke

Postby AverageBloke » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:48 pm

Tokyo_123 wrote:Just a quick update:

1. Have zero pain.
2. Am better able to urinate. Before where I would use the catheter 3x/day to take out 350ML, today w/ the catheter I use it 2x/day and take out 250ML. That I have a half-decent stream now tells me that I am getting better. Those Coloplast Catheters are really excellent quality, so easy to use.

3. The big issue that I am walking in public around in my pants with a Titan that is 60% inflated. This makes things rather awkward. I'm going my best to hide it. Also while walking it's rather painful in spite that I wrap it up in gauze, placed in the Separatec and push it down with a jockstrap, all while wearing sweat pants.

Any advice on walking around with a 60% inflated Titan in public? My pecker is constantly in pain while walking in public. My doctor said I can being cycling three weeks or longer after surgery (August 3) which way things are going appear an eternity away.

I didn't need to use a catheter at all.

I used a jockstrap and pointed my penis up towards my abdomen when I had to go out in public. I would take some painkillers to help also.

When in my hotel room or home I would let my penis hang freely.

Hope this helps.
Peyronie's Disease
Titan Touch 22cm - Dr Clavell 06/04/22

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:11 am

AverageBloke wrote:I didn't need to use a catheter at all.

I used a jockstrap and pointed my penis up towards my abdomen when I had to go out in public. I would take some painkillers to help also.

When in my hotel room or home I would let my penis hang freely.

Hope this helps.

Did you have to wait three weeks before deflation?

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:09 am

Hey Tokyo!! We joined the forum around the same time and look at where we are! Wishing you all the best! You're going to have a blast!
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

peyroniesjr

Postby peyroniesjr » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:17 am

Try some baby socks, my glans didn't like anything rubbing against it. Junior
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:06 am

peyroniesjr wrote:Try some baby socks, my glans didn't like anything rubbing against it. Junior

That's it. The glans are not happy. I wrap and tape it in gauze. And take a pain killer. Still painful.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:08 am

Endoftheline wrote:Hey Tokyo!! We joined the forum around the same time and look at where we are! Wishing you all the best! You're going to have a blast!

It looks like you and I are the same size, 24cm, XL. I still have not deflated / inflated it. Still walking around at 60% (in public ... ouch!). Am looking forward to measuring when at full ASAP.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:29 am

Just a quick update from surgery earlier this month.

Had a few hiccups. After surgery had difficulty urinating. Had to learn how to self-catheter, and quickly. This is because my member got so swollen from surgery. As I wrote above, I used the Coloplast catheter and it was easy as can be. And, after two weeks I'm fine. The doctor has been completely supportive. It was nice to learn why I have ED issues since I had the doppler test to determine that I've got major venous leakage.

At present, there is a small opening that did not heal 100% where the surgery took place. Am seeing the doctors here for this, and am on antibiotics and different ointments. It is healing quickly. Suspect the doctors here are just being overcautious, and I'm good with that.

At present zero pain. Actually, I've had zero pain from the day after surgery. Worst case for me was taking two Tylenol's to help me to sleep at night.

For me now, it is a bother walking around with a 60% stiffy around town and trying to hide it. However, am successful overall. Can't wait to deflate.

At present I am thrilled with the results. Looking forward to trying my new member.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:57 am

Got the green light to deflate. Spent a few hours last evening trying to find that button on the One Touch to deflate. It's tricky. Then I pumped it up, as far as I could. This will definitely take some getting used to. Rather frustrating since I am literally blind, trying to feel my way to find that button. Need practice. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon.

Went to work. Walked around with a waist fanny pack. It was normal. The fanny pack and jock strap hid the pup-tent in my pants. Think I can do this, granted my pecker now hurts a bit from being "crushed" inside the jock strap. Did not realize what even after you are deflated, you will still have a pup-tent in your pants until the Titan softens.

Still experimenting with my new toy. It feels totally normal, like nothing is there.

Return to “Implants”