Buldge at resevoir

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
northernboy

Re: Buldge at resevoir

Postby northernboy » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:52 am

I am definitely not skinny 6'2" 225 lbs but I can feel a slight bulge at the reservoir site when fully deflated. I have the 100 ml reservoir with the AMS 700 CX. I don't feel any pressure there or anything. It is just when I run my hand across the area that I can just barely feel where it is.
Implanted 2021 AMS 700CX 24 cm + 1 cm RTE Extremely happy 7.75" pre-op and post-op and driving nails on demand.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:56 pm

I was told by my surgeon that since I had previously had double hernia repairs with mesh that he would not place resivor below the muscle.he also told me it would be very noticeable and would take some time to get used to it. He placed the resivor just under the fascia. I have a very large 2-1/2” bulge about a full half inch or more out when deflated and it flattens out somewhat when inflated but can feel the whole resivor, even roll it around. It took a full 5-6 weeks before I could stand any tension at all on it but now after 11 weeks I never think about it. Even put a belt on with slightly tight pants. It’s probably the only regret I have with my surgeon as I didn’t get any other opinions of what any other Dr would have done. If and when I get a revision I’ll be searching out a Dr that could possibly place it inside my abdomen as it is very unsightly to say the least.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

nuance

Postby nuance » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 am

Time2Change wrote:
nuance wrote:
Time2Change wrote:Yup. I have a slight bulge.

My doctor told me to expect it. It's barely noticeable to look at, and I only feel it when I touch it with my hand.

Are you skinny too?

Yes. I'm 6'1" and weigh 175 pounds.

Is it easier to notice if you were lying down? I'm skinny to the point where when lying down you can see my pelvic bones and rib cage.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:41 pm

I suppose it is too late now, that's why I didn't post sooner. I have an AMS too, an LGX. I noticed that they had a flat reservoir called concealed I think. So that's what I got. It is 100cc and the only way I knew where it is was from the post op bruising in the area. Full or empty I cannot feel it. But the roundish reservoirs can often be felt and seen penoscrotal. I guess that I should add that I had penoscrotal for my cylinders and pump and infrapubic for my reservoir. A huge scar over my fat pad but the invisible reservoir is worth it.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:02 am

nuance wrote:
Time2Change wrote:
nuance wrote:
Are you skinny too?

Yes. I'm 6'1" and weigh 175 pounds.

Is it easier to notice if you were lying down? I'm skinny to the point where when lying down you can see my pelvic bones and rib cage.

No. I'm not that thin. Just normal BMI.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Return to “Implants”