Circumcision & Implant At The Same Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dunbar57

Circumcision & Implant At The Same Time

Postby dunbar57 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:06 am

I'm curious as to how many of you got a circumcision at the same time as your implant?

Did insurance or medicare cover the circumcision?

Thanks for your input.

Also if you have any before & after pics please post or send in msg.
66, married 40+ years. Robotic Prostatectomy with 50% of nerves spared 8/21. Cancer returned 4/22. 38 Radiation treatments. Coloplast Titan implant 20cm + 2cm with Dr. Paul Perito 10/22. Cancer is back 3/23.

DougAnd

Re: Circumcision & Implant At The Same Time

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:34 pm

We've had a handful of guys get circumcised and implanted at the same time. Because the foreskin is very useful for sex I wondered why? Found out that just as ED shrinks your penis it also shrinks the foreskin causing it to strangulate you like a tourniquet. Very painful.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

OregonStrong

Re: Circumcision & Implant At The Same Time

Postby OregonStrong » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:08 am

DougAnd wrote:We've had a handful of guys get circumcised and implanted at the same time. Because the foreskin is very useful for sex I wondered why? Found out that just as ED shrinks your penis it also shrinks the foreskin causing it to strangulate you like a tourniquet. Very painful.

This problem can easily be solved with a steroid cream from your doctor, it will help relax the tight foreskin and allow it to be stretched back out and retractable again.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Return to “Implants”