how does it feel with the implant in the dick

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fourtytwo00

Re: how does it feel with the implant in the dick

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:22 pm

Do you still have morning wood or natural erection without PDE5?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:58 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:Do you still have morning wood or natural erection without PDE5?

As fran6665's surgeon told him, the ability to have a natural erection is pretty much gone once you have an implant in place.

The reason for this is the tissues that engorge the corpus cavernosum simply do not work any more. The blood flow is interrupted and in many cases, the cavernosum tissues in side the tunica albuginea have been removed entirely. No erectile tissue, therefore no erection.

In some cases where a "tissues-sparing technique" was used, some erectile capacity was actually restored, but actual erections sufficint for intercourse, vanishingly rare.

This is why an implant is the last resort. It is not a cure for ED, but merely a treatment. But the best we have at the moment.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:49 am

question: if you are given an aggressive deepthroat, could the squeezing of the glans towards the tips induce pain or discomfort?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:14 am

Fourtytwo00 wrote:How can you manage such high doses (170mg) side effects?
I mean stomach, headache, back pain etc. Frank?

At 150-200mg sildenafil or equivalent spontaneity is gone. Side effects would impair my libido but some people tolerate them better than other. Anyway I can feel the pain: even giving up a natural erection which is more suitable for masturbation than for intercourse isn't as easy as it seems.

You get tolerance to high doses. Eventually they don't have side effects but unfortunately they don't have the desired effect either.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:21 am

As for your original question when I inflate the cylinders swell inside and feel very much like an erection. I get even a more full feeling down deep because they swell so much more down there than naturally. But not so much inside of the visible penis. That feels about the same as a normal erection. And when inflated properly it behaves exactly like a natural erection during coital thrusting.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”