how does it feel with the implant in the dick

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: how does it feel with the implant in the dick

Postby frank66665 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:06 pm

DougAnd wrote:I have already done 2 doppler, venous loss and no plaques

Just noticed that you are already scheduled for an implant. If all goes well by this time next year your implant will have settled in and you will wonder why you waited so long.[/quote]
I was scheduled for January 17, 2022 then I had a mycosis and I had to postpone to a date to be scheduled, doctor antonini told me when you are ready call me and we will agree when to do it, then summer has arrived and I don't want to to do an operation with the summer, I would like to do it in November but the pills even if at high dosages work and are in the balance, difficult to make such a decision in these conditions, today I read on google that a relationship with average penetration lasts from 6 to 7 minutes, who lasts from 10 to 13 minutes is an excellent result, in this case I last 15 minutes quietly, as the polls say I should consider myself someone who does not need an implant at the moment?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:24 pm

I was scheduled for January 17, 2022 then I had a mycosis and I had to postpone to a date to be scheduled, doctor antonini told me when you are ready call me and we will agree when to do it, then summer has arrived and I don't want to to do an operation with the summer, I would like to do it in November but the pills even if at high dosages work and are in the balance, difficult to make such a decision in these conditions, today I read on google that a relationship with average penetration lasts from 6 to 7 minutes, who lasts from 10 to 13 minutes is an excellent result, in this case I last 15 minutes quietly, as the polls say I should consider myself someone who does not need an implant at the moment?[/quote]

OK, well good luck with your decision. You need to make it for you. Just beware that medications can have unknown affects, especially with high doses. Let me add that my cylinders feel so good inside of my penis that I just come back for more and more :lol: Godspeed
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:39 pm

frank66665 wrote:

Just noticed that you are already scheduled for an implant. If all goes well by this time next year your implant will have settled in and you will wonder why you waited so long.

I was scheduled for January 17, 2022 then I had a mycosis and I had to postpone to a date to be scheduled, doctor antonini told me when you are ready call me and we will agree when to do it, then summer has arrived and I don't want to to do an operation with the summer, I would like to do it in November but the pills even if at high dosages work and are in the balance, difficult to make such a decision in these conditions, today I read on google that a relationship with average penetration lasts from 6 to 7 minutes, who lasts from 10 to 13 minutes is an excellent result, in this case I last 15 minutes quietly, as the polls say I should consider myself someone who does not need an implant at the moment?[/quote]

As you wrote before, your wife is fine but you're not considering an implant to save the marriage. You're considering it for you.

Have you ever tried pentoxifillyne + Pde5?

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:58 am

frank66665 wrote:

Just noticed that you are already scheduled for an implant. If all goes well by this time next year your implant will have settled in and you will wonder why you waited so long.

If the prescribed dosage of meds doesn't work for you, then, it seems, it is time for another treatment.

If you're like me, your ED will continue to worsen.

And I would be concerned about the health effects of taking high doses of any medication.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:16 am

Txagq8 wrote:They’ve been in there for 2 1/2 years.

I can’t speak for others on here but I don’t notice them. They’re part of me.

When I pump it up it’s sort of like the feeling you got right after puberty when you’d get a boner….each pump gets you a little harder and starts stretching your dick. Not an unnatural feel at all when you think about it. Especially if you were a “grower”.

Having a third nut in your nutsack is a bit unnatural, I’ll admit, but I had a hydrocele for many years (prior to a doctor draining it during a vasectomy) so in therms of appearance not much changed.

Only real difference for me is my size increase when erect is nowhere near what it was before implant. Then again, my flaccid is a lot larger.

The passage of time ensures we remember that which we wish to remember. At this point I tend to remember what’s happening now as perfectly normal and I don’t dwell on the way we were.

You lost significant size after the implant? I heard with cycling most people regain everything?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:58 pm

Thisworld wrote:You should ask yourself if you are satisfatied with your sexual life right now. If the answer is no then yeah, going for the implant cuold be the right choice. Seems you have a very good response to ED drugs but I can't stand the side effects too, also with meds you always have to program or foresee when you'll may have intercouse . With the implant the erections are always ready to go

I believe that many implants use a term that is not really appropriate, (with the implant you can have an ERECTION when you want it) I believe that you have to say (with the implant you can LIFT your cock when you want) the erection I believe that those who have a plant does not fit it any more
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:18 pm

As far as I'm concerned, it's still my erection, or boner, or hardon. It enlarges and becomes rigid which is the definition of "erection."
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:23 pm

SteveSW wrote:As far as I'm concerned, it's still my erection, or boner, or hardon. It enlarges and becomes rigid which is the definition of "erection."

sorry I would like to understand, without pumping do you have an erection that swells and stiffens?

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:29 pm

frank66665 wrote:
SteveSW wrote:As far as I'm concerned, it's still my erection, or boner, or hardon. It enlarges and becomes rigid which is the definition of "erection."

sorry I would like to understand, without pumping do you have an erection that swells and stiffens?

I don't think it matters "how" I swell and stiffen. It's still an erect dick...as far as I'm concerned. I don't see why the word erection should be reserved only for men who can get naturally erect.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:14 pm

SteveSW wrote:
frank66665 wrote:

I don't think it matters "how" I swell and stiffen. It's still an erect dick...as far as I'm concerned. I don't see why the word erection should be reserved only for men who can get naturally erect.

but because when you have a penile prosthesis implant you will never be able to have an erection of your own, (all the sensations remain but the erection does not) at least this was told to me by my implant surgeon

Return to “Implants”