how does it feel with the implant in the dick

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: how does it feel with the implant in the dick

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:02 pm

frank66665 wrote:thanks guys, when I have to ask some questions and some doubts I ask them, I know that this is an exceptional brotherhood, my criticality that I expose is to understand things that only one with an implant who lives day after day can understand and know, to lost sheep "if my own tissues were able to provide an erection I would not have had an implant" I have an erection, even good, I would say excellent, my problem is maintaining it, not more than 20 minutes, but using high doses 170 sildenafil, or 30 vardenafil, or 100 sildenafil and 20 tadalafil all in one go. with heavy side effects, you say I need an implant? express your points of view, your advice and opinions are welcome

When I finally opted for an implant, my erections lasted (once vaginal penetration was achieved) 5-10 seconds. Lasting 20 minutes would have put me (and my partner) in nirvana.

While I could get an erection (assisted by oral medication), even at the very end, the stimulation required to maintain it was extreme. Anything less than extreme would allow collapse of the erection. But the extreme stimulation would quickly result in orgasm, ejaculation and refractory collapse. Lose-Lose situation that made an implant the next step after oral medications no longer had sufficient effectiveness. I skipped injections by choice. They might have worked but I did not want to go through all that they entail and the uncertainty of how long the erection lasts with them. Implant is more spontaneous and can be let down when we agree sex is ready to end.

One thing I (and my partner) miss is being able to experience a self-erecting penis. For a woman to feel her man's penis grow in her mouth or hand or just spontaneously is tremendously validating and rewarding to many women. For others, not so much, but I miss feeling my penis grow hard all by itself. Having said that, it is almost all that I miss. I don't miss wondering how long I might stay hard or even if I will get hard at all. That excruciatingly painful uncertainty is now gone and a satisfying, confident certainty is in its place.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:39 pm

How can you manage such high doses (170mg) side effects?
I mean stomach, headache, back pain etc. Frank?

At 150-200mg sildenafil or equivalent spontaneity is gone. Side effects would impair my libido but some people tolerate them better than other. Anyway I can feel the pain: even giving up a natural erection which is more suitable for masturbation than for intercourse isn't as easy as it seems.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:53 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:How can you manage such high doses (170mg) side effects?

At 150-200mg sildenafil or equivalent spontaneity is gone. Side effects would impair my libido but some people tolerate them better than other. Anyway I can feel the pain: even giving up a natural erection which is more suitable for masturbation than for intercourse isn't as easy as it seems.

I'm going to comment here. Since my mid thirties I needed stimulation before sex. But ultimately I couldn't even have an erection to masturbate. I have no idea how long you have before even stimulation fails. And no this is not an easy choice. I suggest you have a Doppler to test for fibrosis plaque scarring and venous leakage. Just don't let it get out of hand. Treat it like cancer if you want to keep having sex.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:21 pm

DougAnd wrote:

I'm going to comment here. Since my mid thirties I needed stimulation before sex. But ultimately I couldn't even have an erection to masturbate. I have no idea how long you have before even stimulation fails. And no this is not an easy choice. I suggest you have a Doppler to test for fibrosis plaque scarring and venous leakage. Just don't let it get out of hand. Treat it like cancer if you want to keep having sex.

I have already done 2 doppler, venous loss and no plaques
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:33 pm

since January 2021 I have been on testosterone therapy and I am able to bear the side effects better, before testosterone they were devastating, however even now they are strong, less than before but strong, especially when I finish having sex and sometimes even the next day, now from a week he added mesterolone for 4 months 25 mg per day, I feel aggressive and excited, the cock is stiffer but the duration is still the same, 20 minutes
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Thisworld

Postby Thisworld » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:06 am

You should ask yourself if you are satisfatied with your sexual life right now. If the answer is no then yeah, going for the implant cuold be the right choice. Seems you have a very good response to ED drugs but I can't stand the side effects too, also with meds you always have to program or foresee when you'll may have intercouse . With the implant the erections are always ready to go
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:21 am

And if you take something less, I mean 100-125mg sildenafil could you have 20 good minutes?
I mean, instead of adding more PDE5 to see if you can get more time, what is the minimum you should take for 15-20 minutes fully engorged of penetration? Are you taking 170mg hoping to reach 30 min or because you neet it so much for 15-20?

Btw Frank have a look here and discuss with your doctor also combined therapies, like PDE5 +
Pentoxifillyne.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www ... a75_Ut2Rm_
Last edited by Fourtytwo00 on Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonarr

Postby Jonarr » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:58 am

I know generally the feedback is very positive in this post. I personally would not recommend an implant for someone who can have satisfactory sex still using medication. An implant comes with risks and disadvantages as well as lots of positives
Implant 10 August 2021
Age 56
North Yorkshire UK
NHS patient
Zephyr implant

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:06 am

PM me and we can set up a Zoom call if you like.

BLUF: there is no change (for me anyway) to feel, function, sensation, ejaculation, etc. It feels and functions as a boner should. Best decision ever. Mad I waited so long to do this.
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:00 pm

I have already done 2 doppler, venous loss and no plaques[/quote]

Just noticed that you are already scheduled for an implant. If all goes well by this time next year your implant will have settled in and you will wonder why you waited so long.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”