how does it feel with the implant in the dick

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

how does it feel with the implant in the dick

Postby frank66665 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:35 am

how does it feel with silicone cylinders in my cock, what are the sensations when the cock is pumped and the silicone cylinders are erect, my cock is very sensitive, i can't understand how to not feel the cylinders erect in the my dick, when you push while you fuck don't you feel the cylinders pressing the glans feeling a little discomfort?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

gjmjoe017

Re: how does it feel with the implant in the dick

Postby gjmjoe017 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:45 am

I feel them more when flaccid.I get so hard when fully pumped that I don’t really feel them at all.I love mine!Are you aware there is something in you?Of course but you do get use to it and it becomes comfortable and a part of you.At least it has for me!No regrets for me at all,wish I had done it sooner!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:28 am

I’m just over 10 weeks and yes you feel the tube’s especially when deflated! I love about 5 pumps where they tubes fill enough to hold their form and can still bend for sleeping and around the house. That’s the most natural feel and look for me. When pumped up it’s very difficult to tell it from a good trimix erection. Unless a woman has known you pre implant she would never know as long as your at least 50% inflated. After about 5 weeks there were days I forgot I even had an implant if I was busy… but man when you pump it up you are fully aware that you have a solid rod to work with!!!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:40 am

They’ve been in there for 2 1/2 years.

I can’t speak for others on here but I don’t notice them. They’re part of me.

When I pump it up it’s sort of like the feeling you got right after puberty when you’d get a boner….each pump gets you a little harder and starts stretching your dick. Not an unnatural feel at all when you think about it. Especially if you were a “grower”.

Having a third nut in your nutsack is a bit unnatural, I’ll admit, but I had a hydrocele for many years (prior to a doctor draining it during a vasectomy) so in therms of appearance not much changed.

Only real difference for me is my size increase when erect is nowhere near what it was before implant. Then again, my flaccid is a lot larger.

The passage of time ensures we remember that which we wish to remember. At this point I tend to remember what’s happening now as perfectly normal and I don’t dwell on the way we were.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:08 am

I'm at 2 1/2 years implanted and anymore the implant is just a part of me. My flaccid size is way bigger than before. I don't feel the cylinders during sex, it feels darn close to when I had a natural erection. The pump in the sack was strange at first, now I hardly know it's there. Bottom line is I can get erections and not have a penis only good for peeing.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:49 am

frank66665 wrote:how does it feel with silicone cylinders in my cock, what are the sensations when the cock is pumped and the silicone cylinders are erect, my cock is very sensitive, i can't understand how to not feel the cylinders erect in the my dick, when you push while you fuck don't you feel the cylinders pressing the glans feeling a little discomfort?

After several months I no longer felt any of my IPP, it just became another part of my body. The only time I feel it now is when I sit against my pump or I inflate my cylinders too much after not using for awhile. Then I get a dull ache in my glans. Until I deflate a little. Then it looks and feels just like a normal erection. Works like one too :P Keep in mind that your nerves inside of your body are not like the ones outside.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Adjusting to foreign objects inserted in your body, especially when it's your dick, requires a period of adjustment. Right or wrong, our dicks are what represents our manhood, which is why ED is so painful. Early on, I thought about my implant almost constantly. I was so focused on cycling and there was a lingering fear every time I inflated for sex, that I (it) might fail, which was an ingrained doubt from years of ED and repeated failures to get hard. That fear went away as the sheer joy of being able to have sex (a lot of sex) anytime I wanted became my new reality. Now, a year and a half later, my new dick is not foremost in my mind, except when I want it to be, and I generally go about my daily life and routines without thinking about it. Like has been said, it just becomes a part of you. A truly wonderful part!
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:35 pm

frank66665 wrote:how does it feel with silicone cylinders in my cock, what are the sensations when the cock is pumped and the silicone cylinders are erect, my cock is very sensitive, i can't understand how to not feel the cylinders erect in the my dick, when you push while you fuck don't you feel the cylinders pressing the glans feeling a little discomfort?

I remember feeling the cylinders of my very own tissues* pressing the inside of my glans and the feeling of the implant tissues** feels very much the same.

* my "very own tissues" being the corpora cavernosum inside the tunica albuginea
** the "implant tissues: being the implant cylinders inside the tunica albuginea

My flaccid state before the implant compared to my flaccid state after the implant feels more different than the erect states (before and after).

Remember also, if my very own tissues were able to provide an erection I would not have had an implant. So, even if there were substantial differences, a different-feeling erect penis would still be preferable to a natural-feeling never-erect penis.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:48 pm

thanks guys, when I have to ask some questions and some doubts I ask them, I know that this is an exceptional brotherhood, my criticality that I expose is to understand things that only one with an implant who lives day after day can understand and know, to lost sheep "if my own tissues were able to provide an erection I would not have had an implant" I have an erection, even good, I would say excellent, my problem is maintaining it, not more than 20 minutes, but using high doses 170 sildenafil, or 30 vardenafil, or 100 sildenafil and 20 tadalafil all in one go. with heavy side effects, you say I need an implant? express your points of view, your advice and opinions are welcome
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:50 pm

your advice I mean the whole fraternity

Return to “Implants”