Dr NYC area uses AMS LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Martin25

Re: Dr NYC area uses AMS LGX

Postby Martin25 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:36 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Martin25 wrote:Regarding VED devices, it seems like a lot of guys on this forum have used them with success, but Dr. Eid doesn’t think they do much good, but they can do harm…I saw Eid for the third time last week…in middle of trying injections, PGE hasn’t worked so Trimix next…pharmacy said arriving tomorrow, then I have to return to Eid to test in his office…I fear I’m heading towards an implant…personally, I’m not wowed by Dr. Eid; he clearly doesn’t check his notes on me until he’s in the room with me, where he starts from scratch …
I guess I’m one of hundreds of patients to him…but I only have one penis and if I get an implant, I hope I’m fitted properly and with the best option.

I have an observation about your observation on Dr Eid's reviewing of your case notes. You seem to see it as an indication of him seeing you as just another one of many patients. Another way of looking at it is that he is making absolutely sure he is in the right room with the right patient. It would be bad to start working with one patient from another patient's parameters. By the same token, when I have been hospitalizeed, EVERYONE who comes near me checks my ID bracelet and logs it into the hospitak computer. EVERY TIME! Irritating as it is, I recognize the utility of such certainty.

Thank you for your insight, Lost Sheep
63 years old, pills stopped working about four years ago. Rarely have intercourse, which requires high dose of tri-mix plus a constriction band. Considering an implant, but nervous about it.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:36 pm

When I saw Eid I felt I had his full attention and that he cared very much about my outcome, which turned out to be Great. Just my experience. Further I love my Titan -- easy to use and produces great erections.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Mr Timex

Postby Mr Timex » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:37 pm

I have read that the people with the AMS products get fewer infections. As a person with immunity issues, that’s important to me.
Timex, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking
Lgx Ms Ps 18x10cm
1.5cm Rear Tip Extender
Reservoir 100ml
August 1, 2022
Born in 1950, wife born in 1943
I have a vasculitis autoimmune disease, am diabetic and have heart disease.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:09 am

Thank you.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:56 am

During my first consultation with Dr. Eid (August ‘21) he told me he could do either AMS or Titan. I specifically remember him saying he recommends AMS for individuals with arthritis or other dexterity issues because the AMS pump is easier to use. On balance though, he did seem to favor Titan. I gathered that one of his reasons is because Titan comes in 2cm size increments whereas AMS cylinders are 3cm between sizes. Dr. Eid is a proponent of using the least amount of RTE’s as possible and Titan better supports that objective.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:06 am

I have not seen Eid in years. Maybe he changed.
I have to see him again. I will ask him.
NYC is easier to get to for me.
Thank you
have lost.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:04 pm

I am glad you are going back to see Eid. When I saw him last January, he showed me both devices as though he would go with either, but I quickly opted for the Titan so not sure what his reaction would have been had I favored AMS. (AMS really gives 25% more length? If it does, I am surprised there are not many more guys going with it...)
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:15 pm

crazyjoe wrote:I am glad you are going back to see Eid. When I saw him last January, he showed me both devices as though he would go with either, but I quickly opted for the Titan so not sure what his reaction would have been had I favored AMS. (AMS really gives 25% more length? If it does, I am surprised there are not many more guys going with it...)

The AMS LGX doesn't give 25% more length, AMS says it "expands in length AND girth when inflated" whereas other implants only expand in girth, however what this really means is that the AMS LGX more like retracts 25% in length when deflated.

You will still have the same erect length with both/all implants, however the AMS LGX can get 25% shorter when deflated, more closely mimicking a natural penis that also retracts when flacid.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:08 pm

I second DougAnd in his statement about regaining length after 9 years of VED use. Lost length can't be regained with LGX, AMS, or Titan.
If you are considering an implant, you'd better select your doctor rather than the implant model.
If I am in NY, I would definitely choose Dr. Eid.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:59 am

Thank you.
have lost.

Return to “Implants”