all set for thursday 7/28

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Txagq8

Re: all set for thursday 7/28

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:05 pm

Hey B.G.

I’ve got an LGX instead of a Titan but everything you describe sounds awfully familiar.

When I first started cycling I went thru the “oh woe is me I got a 4 1/2 inch pecker” blues. I suspect that despite different equipment you’ll get a lot better with cycling. I know I did.

What’s important is compare apples to apples. Reading scholarly research they all say to take a BPEL (bone pressed erect length) by pressing one end of measuring device against pubic bone.

I doubt you realize it, I didn’t at that time…but that area might still have some swelling going on. Especially if they did you infrapubic. The last of the swelling probably didn’t go away for two or three months. It wasn’t enough to see or feel…but it was enough to distort measurements. I discussed it with my doc’s PA… told him the cycling was really working I had gotten a half inch back in no time. He told me yeah, the cycling works, but a rapid gain was most likely the last of the swelling between skin and pubic bone going away.

I put on a brave face but 2….3 weeks in I was like WTF? Now at 2 1/2 years I’m doing my best to wear this one out and see if the next one they install is bigger.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:42 pm

i have a question, I've been cycling for 3 days now but the bulb seems to stay hard after about 6 pumps (waiting about 3-4 seconds between pumps). I get to 5 inch length and the glans is complaining about the stretching. Does that seem normal, to not pump anymore fluid into the penis??
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:11 pm

We took the new toy for a drive yesterday (5 weeks out), wifey was well pleased and enjoyed herself. She remarked about wider girth, had 2 orgasms and squirted (which she likes to do). So my 5 1/4 length was adequate for her when she's on top. I finally got the penis to point down which is helpful.
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:00 am

bloomingguy wrote:We took the new toy for a drive yesterday (5 weeks out), wifey was well pleased and enjoyed herself. She remarked about wider girth, had 2 orgasms and squirted (which she likes to do). So my 5 1/4 length was adequate for her when she's on top. I finally got the penis to point down which is helpful.

That's great! I was near 6 weeks out for my first time. I like that your wife made a good remark about your girth.
My wife's first comment was "It's not as long, is it?"
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:03 pm

I am almost 8 weeks out and at 6 inches from around 5, so I am pleased with my progress. :D :D

Return to “Implants”