Dead Prostate

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Dead Prostate

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:29 pm

This is more of a question than a post. So many guys get prostate cancer and have an RP. High PSA seems to be common. That comes with what I call a dead prostate. Once a month if you have not ejaculated your prostate automatically empties itself. But It becomes so large that the muscles can no longer empty it. So the fluid just stagnates. My strong squirts became dribbles and leaks. This is so very common. When a friend of mine died a horrible death from prostate cancer I decided it was time to get rid of my dead prostate. I chose TUVP surgery because I had an IPP. Dr Licht vaporized my prostate from the inside out. I now have about 10 percent left.
So how many of you guys who have had prostate cancer and how many of you who have not had it went from strong squirts to dribbles and leaks? Most who I have talked to seem to have dribbles and also have very high PSA.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”