Revision number two switching AMS CX for Titan XL.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Re: Revision number two switching AMS CX for Titan XL.

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:48 pm

nuance wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Very interesting to read your account of CX vs Titan, not many men on here have had both. I have a Titan now but if I had to get a revision today, I'd consider a CX because I really don't love the titan "flacid"/deflated look. Was it more natural with a CX? Also I saw you said the titan gives better girth at the base, was mid-shaft girth improved with the titan too?

Is it still hard or does it bend to the side? what about it don't you like?

It's very hard and nice when inflated, the only downside is when deflated it basically looks like about a 5/10 erection most of the time. Hard to hide, definitely can't wear something like gym shorts or a wet bathing suit without restrictive underwear that holds the titan down
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

RandyBottoms

Postby RandyBottoms » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:36 pm

Are you pleased with the Titan XL ?

I am having a revision on Tuesday October 4th at UCI Medical Ctr in Orange, CA. Removing existing AMS700 and replacing with Total XL.

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:44 am

Sorry Randy just saw this question. Yes I’m very happy with my Titan. Hope your revision went well.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:56 am

RelievedofED1 wrote:Just had my second revision yesterday with Dr Kramer. My first was an AMS CX with 21 cm with 1cm RTE developed an aneurysm………….

Thanks for your very informative post.
One question though, what is an implant aneurysm ? I haven’t heard that term before related to an implant.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:47 pm

Thanks for the great post, a lot of us wonder what it will be like going through revisions, especially us implanted younger guys.

Just wondering:

- Did your flaccid titan start to hang a bit more naturally?
- Did your titan squeak in the beginning when pumping?
- Do you know if there is much girth difference when having the titan XL 24cm in comparison to a 22cm ?
- Do you have much of an oval shape when inflated for sex?

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:48 am

WatNext wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Thanks for the great post, a lot of us wonder what it will be like going through revisions, especially us implanted younger guys.

Just wondering:

- Did your flaccid titan start to hang a bit more naturally?
- Did your titan squeak in the beginning when pumping?
- Do you know if there is much girth difference when having the titan XL 24cm in comparison to a 22cm ?
- Do you have much of an oval shape when inflated for sex?

Thanks,
J

Really keen to keep up with your progress with the Titan XL 24cm. I have a 22cm Titan with 3.5 RTE and am suffering from bad stability. Can basically push my erection parallel with my legs at full inflation.

AussiePeyronies - I've decided we're going to go back to our Doc and get a 2 for 1 deal on Titan XL 24cm. :lol:

WatNext - That would be awesome haha, I think we deserve it!
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”