Coloplast length loss

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spanishxb

Coloplast length loss

Postby Spanishxb » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:42 pm

Got the coloplast on Monday. 22cm tubes. Currently semi-pumped up, feels like maybe 50%. And I'm at 4.4"...I heard the Titan doesn't increase in length...worried that I'm stuck at 4.4" which is a 1.2" loss in length when I was only barely average to begin with.

Does it lengthen over time (few months)!
Does it get longer when fully inflated?
Should I stretch or pump? (Seems odd to pump, seems dangerous...

My cylinders feel like they are deep into the head of my penis so they feel like they are sized well, not sure how size loss occurs...but praying i can get it back as this thing looks tiny right now...

I am currently .75" thicker than before however, and I know that will increase by pumping in up more too.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

gjmjoe017

Re: Coloplast length loss

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:54 pm

I have a Titan and mine looked the same way!Be PATIENT!When you are released to start cycling do so everyday and in most cases you’ll get most if not all back.I did!Good luck!
Last edited by gjmjoe017 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:23 pm

Let things heal up before you start thinking you lost inches. A Coloplast will increase in length, mine flaccid to erect gains about 1 to 1 1/2 inches. Your new flaccid look is going to be a semi-erection. Best part is you can get erect anytime you want, for as long as you want!
Speedy healing!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:34 pm

Your preop size erect was 5.6"?
Mine was over 7" preop and still is over 7"
You are still swollen I would say, so don't worry about your length!!!
:D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:01 pm

Had they 90 percent inflated you I would be worried. But at 50 percent it's hard to tell what to expect. One study showed that the average 50 percent inflation was equal to the preop flaccid stretched length. But with me sent home with about 1/3 inflation I was just under 4 inches. I agree with the others, don't sweat it until about week 6. I have severe peyronies scarring so at day 7 I began flaccid stretching. Helped some. Be patient.
I don't know what your inside measurement was But I expect that yours is less than mine. And your 22cm is 1cm longer than mine. So you should be ok.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:43 pm

gjmjoe017 wrote:I have a Titan and mine looked the same way!Be PATIENT!When you are released to start cycling do so everyday and in most cases you’ll get most if not all back.I did!Good luck!

Thanks for the encouraging words, looks like we got the same size installed but you are much larger so I'm hoping my length comes back too! Thank you for e encouragement!!
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:45 pm

vajim1 wrote:Your preop size erect was 5.6"?
Mine was over 7" preop and still is over 7"
You are still swollen I would say, so don't worry about your length!!!
:D

Correct.
Okay I'll wait to measure for a couple weeks, it just looks a lot smaller than before but I know it's too early to judge! I'll be patient! Thanks! Looks like we got the same 22cm as well!
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:48 pm

DougAnd wrote:Had they 90 percent inflated you I would be worried. But at 50 percent it's hard to tell what to expect. One study showed that the average 50 percent inflation was equal to the preop flaccid stretched length. But with me sent home with about 1/3 inflation I was just under 4 inches. I agree with the others, don't sweat it until about week 6. I have severe peyronies scarring so at day 7 I began flaccid stretching. Helped some. Be patient.
I don't know what your inside measurement was But I expect that yours is less than mine. And your 22cm is 1cm longer than mine. So you should be ok.

I am not sure how inflated i am, just a complete guess. I would be hard enough to penetrate but I wouldn't call this a hard on at all. So I'm assuming 1/3 inflated or so. Maybe 50%...but just guessing as I have no idea what fully inflated looks like yet. Few more days I might try and squeeze the pump.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:49 am

Spanishxb wrote:Got the coloplast on Monday. 22cm tubes. Currently semi-pumped up, feels like maybe 50%. And I'm at 4.4"...I heard the Titan doesn't increase in length...worried that I'm stuck at 4.4" which is a 1.2" loss in length when I was only barely average to begin with.

Does it lengthen over time (few months)!
Does it get longer when fully inflated?
Should I stretch or pump? (Seems odd to pump, seems dangerous...

My cylinders feel like they are deep into the head of my penis so they feel like they are sized well, not sure how size loss occurs...but praying i can get it back as this thing looks tiny right now...

I am currently .75" thicker than before however, and I know that will increase by pumping in up more too.

Take it easy. You don't have any clue yet what your length two years from now will be.
There is a lot of ignored issues behind your worry.

Let me use myself as the example.
Before I started cycling, right after surgery, my dick was literally pointing straight up. I would say roughly 1 o'clock using the clock analogy.
My size was substantially shorter than my pre-op erect length.
I thought I had lost length, since I thought that "my dick points straight up, this must be my future inflated state, and if it's this size now, it will always be".
Totally wrong.
Firstly, I wasn't that inflated at all. After surgery, swelling contributes a great deal to your dick pointing up. It doesn't have to be much inflated to do so.
Which means that when you actually inflate fully, it will be longer than what you see now.
But does a Titan get longer when inflated?
Yes, mine does. There is about 3 cm difference for me. Part of it is glans swelling when getting aroused, but part is just the implant itself straightening out to its full length when being inflated.
Secondly, even when you start cycling, what is "full" inflation at that time is nowhere near full inflation a couple of years down the road.
I can do close to twice as many pumps now as I could during my first sex sessions. Those added pumps make a difference as well in length.
Thirdly, you can, and most likely will, gain length with a Titan as well.
There are studies showing quite impressive length gains from immediately post-op with Titans.
There are also studies comparing the length gains between LGX and Titans with the most objective measure there is - how many cm longer implants could doctors install at the second surgery (i.e. the first revision)? The answer is there is barely any difference. Which makes sense. What would logically create the largest stretch of tissue? Having a full length harder plastics implant in your dick creating moderate pressure 24 hours per day, topped with maximum pressure while inflated 60 minutes per day - or having no pressure whatsoever for 23 hours per day with softer plastics and then maximum pressure while inflated an hour per day? Dicks grow basically as much no matter what implant you have. (On another note - this doesn't mean the LGX has no benefit. It will give you a more natural difference between flaccid and erect).

So relax. You have a long time to go, and I can bet my dick that a year from now, you will be longer than you are now.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:30 am

All true. The LGX buckles inside even worse than the Titan. So it's hard to know what to expect unless you are sent home at 90 percent. The reason I knew is because I asked for my 2 docs surgical notes. Between the 2 I got more than what I needed. My proximal measurement was 11cm and my distal 10 cm. So they put in a 18cm LGX with 3cm RTES. My cut was very high right in the bottom of my erection so by subtracting the glans beyond my tips 3/4 inch when deflated and 3/8 inch when fully inflated, I knew exactly what I was measured for before LGX expansion.

None of this really matters though. after you heal just keep using it on a regular basis and next year see if you got what you thought. By then you really won't care. :D
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”