Most Comfortable Fit

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Most Comfortable Fit

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:59 am

Has anyone been told by their doc that he will give you your most comfortable fit? Took me years to figure out what that meant. After doc #2 told me that he would make my 6.5 inches shrink to 4.5 if he thought that was best, I contacted my 2 AMS RN advocates asking what in the **** was going on? They told me that the doc was simply tempering my expectations and then the most comfortable fit came into the conversation.
Now years and many conversations and much research later I think I know what that means. After dilation without internal support your penis basically shrinks to nothing. With cylinders implanted it comfortably shrinks to fit them. But if you were measured too short it takes months etc for this shrinkage to become permanent and fit tightly. So I came home partially inflated but just under 4". I deflated on day 5 and after that was able to flaccid stretch out to 5.5 inches. By the time I started gentle VED on day 15 I had already shrunk to a flaccid stretch of 47/8".
Now I have an LGX so really there is no comfortable fit because it just keeps on stretching. Like most guys I determine what feels best for sex each time I inflate. But with other implants that do not lengthen I guess that a comfortable fit would be fully inflated with no floppy head ie a snug fit and no tip pain or pressure. Just a thought
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”