I need help guys.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sarff199)

I need help guys.

Postby Sarff199) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:33 pm

Hey guys, I am new here. I really appreciate anyone that will read my post because I am having dark thoughts recently. My first implant surgery was on March 17. It then stopped working about a month later. My second surgery was on May 25. It stopped working about 2 weeks ago, so both were about a month before failure. I really do not know what to do. I do not feel like a man anymore. I had the AMS700, three piece implant. I do not know what could've caused it. I go to the gym usually 6 times a week and do heavy lifting, but always waited for the "ok" of the doctor before doing anything. Anyone has gone through something like this ? I low-key do not want to be a man sometimes. The doctor does not know what caused failure the first time.
Thanks.

jimmi85

Re: I need help guys.

Postby jimmi85 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:48 pm

Sounds like you started lifting after only 4 weeks after both your surgeries- although this might not be the cause of either failure I personally think lifting anything heavy is not a good idea for T least 8-10 weeks .
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

Sarff199)

Postby Sarff199) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Hey thanks for your reply. I do not know exactly when I started again, but I did always wait for the ''Ok'' of the doctor and followed all the procedures. I really do not know what to do

nuance

Postby nuance » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:43 pm

When you say it stopped working, do you mean you couldn't pump?

Sarff199)

Postby Sarff199) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:50 pm

Yes that is exactly what I mean. One day it worked fine. The next day, cannot pump
I am considering semi-rigid ones but I am really not sure . They do not seem to be as good

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:55 pm

Hello
i m new here as well but read all comments in 1week about penile implant....well i have been searching penile implant from last 1year and after going through all the stuff which i read and saw the videos i m finally going for TACTRA .i dont like failure and lots of wires inside my body.Malleable is more famous in india and they are 99% satisfaction rate.i think in USA v less people have Malleable and are under rated.i live in canada and Malleable are free here and inflatable are 4500 canadian dollar.but i have opted to go Malleable due to less complecation.early recovery and erection like teens

nuance

Postby nuance » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:06 pm

From what I've read, malleable have the risk for erosion? Someone can correct me if that's inaccurate.

nuance

Postby nuance » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:10 pm

Sarff199) wrote:Yes that is exactly what I mean. One day it worked fine. The next day, cannot pump
I am considering semi-rigid ones but I am really not sure . They do not seem to be as good

Did you talk to an AMS rep and did they confirm it's broken? Do you mind sharing your Dr's name?

Jonarr

Postby Jonarr » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:35 pm

Hey brother I really feel for you. 60% of these devices work for 10 years mathematical fact. A very small percentage fail after 1 month that’s also a mathematical fact. For a guy to have two devices fail consecutively after a month each, the chance is incredibly small but it will happen to someone, just like someone wins the lottery each week. Maybe you just had incredibly bad luck. Take heart, if you get a Titan or AMX, follow doctors orders you will still have a 60% chance of the next one lasting 10 years. It’s probably a good idea to lay off weights a couple of months and then build up slowly
Implant 10 August 2021
Age 56
North Yorkshire UK
NHS patient
Zephyr implant

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:53 pm

Sarff199) wrote:Yes that is exactly what I mean. One day it worked fine. The next day, cannot pump

Do you mean that the bulb squeezed and the implant did not inflate or do you mean the bulb would not compress? Or some other failure?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”