Upgraded, New or ???????

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Upgraded, New or ???????

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:43 pm

Despite my initial pump issues implant surgery made me feel like a new man! 2 years of impotency had taken their toll. When my pump worked, magic appeared. I was completely convinced that I had an upgraded erection. No ifs ands or buts.
As time passed the annoying differences finally sunk into my mind. And even after my pump was replaced and I had 100 percent control with a firm erection whenever I wanted as hard as I wanted and for long as I wanted I realized that it wasn't an upgrade, it was a new penis, the old one had died. And the new one was well just different in many ways, kept me stuck out inflated or deflated and always longer flaccid, much longer.
Now going on 4 years later I've come to understand that my penis was not upgraded or new. It's the same old penis that I was born with which became so diseased that I had to have cylinders implanted to make it work. So it's ??????? It's great That's what it is. Just wished I had the stamina to keep up with it. :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”