Who wins???

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bobthelover

Who wins???

Postby bobthelover » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:09 pm

I have read enough here to think that having an IPP gives one incredible powers in the bedroom
I am even tempted to think that many guys prefer their bionic dicks to their natural ones before ED, given the performance of a bionic dock
Is that too far-fetched?
Anyone?

HappyAgain

Re: Who wins???

Postby HappyAgain » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:59 pm

100% wish I had an IPP 10 years sooner even though I had no ED at that point. Bedroom prowess is a huge male ego boost.

Colandria

Postby Colandria » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:06 pm

I wonder this question too. And from reading the information on here I really can't wait to get the implant. Just being able to have reliable erections is enough to get me excited.. add in the fact that I would be able to go forever and not worry about my dick changing in hardness all the time. I could be in the moment as it were, vs always in my head

bobthelover

Postby bobthelover » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:32 pm

Colandria wrote:I wonder this question too. And from reading the information on here I really can't wait to get the implant. Just being able to have reliable erections is enough to get me excited.. add in the fact that I would be able to go forever and not worry about my dick changing in hardness all the time. I could be in the moment as it were, vs always in my head

A dock that does not fail and can go for as long as needed

ED gets your mind in a downward vicious spiral and keeps you in your mind instead of in the game. Sucks

Wiggles123

Postby Wiggles123 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:40 pm

I def prefer my implanted penis over my natural one. My only regret is that I had waited and lost length before hand. Had I jumped in earlier I would still have 8" versus the 6 1/2 I am now (although I do love how this one works.....). The never worrying about losing the erection is so freeing!
AMS700 CX 21cm with 3 RTE 4-2019 by Dr Natale - failed 5-2021. Revision 6-2021 with issue (scrotal hematoma and infection). Dr. Ryan Terlecki revision 3-28-2022 (AMS700 CX 21cm with 1.5cm RTE). Cylinder failure at 18 months. 24cm AMS700 CX 11-29-2023.

bobthelover

Postby bobthelover » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:00 pm

Wiggles123 wrote:I def prefer my implanted penis over my natural one. My only regret is that I had waited and lost length before hand. Had I jumped in earlier I would still have 8" versus the 6 1/2 I am now (although I do love how this one works.....). The never worrying about losing the erection is so freeing!

Thanks so much for your input, brother!
It’s reassuring hearing from someone who has been there!

azmike

Postby azmike » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:08 pm

I am not there yet. Injections are working for me. I am active on this forum because I now know I have a very good option when injections stop working. After reading lots of posts my only fear at this point is the same that many other have or have had--will I lose size.

I really enjoy, and my wife really enjoys, my larger size and I hope when I get the implant I don't lose that benefit. I guess TBD.

But It does inspire me to read all of the many positive reports.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:31 pm

My implant has been the best treatment for my ED.

But if I could have my natural hard on at 32 (when my ED started) now, I would definitely choose my natural hard on. It worked just fine.

If my ED started much more recently, maybe I would have a different opinion. There's no way for me to know how my natural hard on was going to hold up into my 40's and 50's.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

bobthelover

Postby bobthelover » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:43 pm

Time2Change wrote:My implant has been the best treatment for my ED.

But if I could have my natural hard on at 32 (when my ED started) now, I would definitely choose my natural hard on. It worked just fine.

If my ED started much more recently, maybe I would have a different opinion. There's no way for me to know how my natural hard on was going to hold up into my 40's and 50's.

I strongly believe that most guys have a point in age ( 40s, 50s, 60s…)depending on the person when things might start to go down hill.
At that point, the IPP might be preferable to something that is no more dependable in the bedroom

Red5150

Postby Red5150 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:47 pm

azmike wrote:I am not there yet. Injections are working for me. I am active on this forum because I now know I have a very good option when injections stop working. After reading lots of posts my only fear at this point is the same that many other have or have had--will I lose size.

I really enjoy, and my wife really enjoys, my larger size and I hope when I get the implant I don't lose that benefit. I guess TBD.

But It does inspire me to read all of the many positive reports.

This is where I’m at. Tri-mix was starting to wane for me after using it very heavily. I loved fucking like a machine on it for 3-4 hours but it has its issues. I’ve tried so much other shit PRP, shock wave etc, I’m down to my 2 last straws. Botox is scheduled for tomorrow and the only other option left on the table would be stem cells which frankly sounds like money would be better spent on lottery tickets.
51 single , implanted December 2022 by Dr. Laurence Levine, Chicago, IL. Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1 cm RTE. Started playing with Tri-mix and lead to my demise.

Return to “Implants”