Implant with dr HAKKY (SUGGESTIONS)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Nebraska64

Re: Implant with dr HAKKY (SUGGESTIONS)

Postby Nebraska64 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:45 pm

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites-Buckhead. It’s a 7 minute walk from Dr Hakky’s (We only rented a car for the first couple of days. It’s $99 a night if you mention that you would like the surgery discount for Dr. Hakky. It has a kitchen with full-size fridge/freezer for ice packs. It’s certainly not a five star hotel but it’s pretty decent. Breakfast is included.
Titan OTR by Dr. Hakky, June 2022. 24 cm with 1.5 cm RTE

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:01 pm

Hakky is a f**king God, my man. You're in fantastic hands. My case was irregular and a lot or urolgists had no idea what to do. Hakky was unfazed and I couldn't be happier.

Diego83 wrote:Hello everybody .

at the end of August I will be operated on by dr Hakky, if anyone of you who has already been implanted can give me information that could be useful for me it would be much appreciated.
Mtodi to feel less pain after the operation, underwear, places to sleep near the clinic that do not cost much, anything.

thanks everyone in advance
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Diego83

Postby Diego83 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:13 pm

aslanglobal wrote:Hakky is a f**king God, my man. You're in fantastic hands. My case was irregular and a lot or urolgists had no idea what to do. Hakky was unfazed and I couldn't be happier.

Diego83 wrote:Hello everybody .

at the end of August I will be operated on by dr Hakky, if anyone of you who has already been implanted can give me information that could be useful for me it would be much appreciated.
Mtodi to feel less pain after the operation, underwear, places to sleep near the clinic that do not cost much, anything.

thanks everyone in advance

thank you friend, I'm happy to read your comment.

Return to “Implants”