IPP Roulette

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

IPP Roulette

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:45 pm

Most guys here say that they've done ok, which is great. Being satisfied is why we've done this. Most guys have never measured a great pre ED erection. Many have no idea what a good flaccid stretch would show. That's why for most of us the surgery is IPP Roulette. I'm pretty sure that any loss in length 1/2 inch or less is a win. Especially with a local doc. And shopping around local to local may not help. My first doc assured me a loss of about 1 inch. The second bragged that he would shrink me 2 inches. After that I insisted the docs show me exactly what to expect. The next one doc three stretched me out about 3/8 of an inch short. His partner number four stretched me out about 1/8 inch short. Because of priapism my best erection was just over 7 inches. My flaccid stretch 6 1/2 inches. During the operation my doctors measured me about 4 1/8 inches. About 3 inches short. They figured the LGX would take care of the rest. After 9 months of VED therapy I can say that I did ok
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

frwmw1

Re: IPP Roulette

Postby frwmw1 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:04 pm

I thought the "we will be taking 2 inches off" is old school, and now they say they'll take 1/2 an inch off.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:06 pm

Maybe I'm just unlucky or in a dud area? But a 4 for 4 strikeout is pretty bad. I'm just saying there are still a lot of shrinker stinkers out there soooooo
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:15 am

I'm surprised by the expectations of the doctors down your way.

I went to my doctor because he specializes in ED. I had been to other urologists, but years ago.

My doctor was the first to suggest an implant as an option. He never even hinted at the idea of me losing size. He clearly stated that I would probably gain girth with the Titan.

I honestly don't know if I gained any size because I never carefully measured my hard on at any time prior to my implant. But from what I remember of my healthy, pre-ED hard on, I don't believe I lost any length or girth with the implant.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

pentagram

Postby pentagram » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:15 am

I had surgery in local doctor. Best in my country. Never mentioned on this forum.
He never did stretching test. I asked him about loosing size. He said that he will measure me
during surgery. He said that i will have the same size like before surgery. He was right. I have exactly the same size.

Return to “Implants”