Positions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brianroa7

Re: Positions

Postby brianroa7 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:13 pm

My angle wasn't really bad before and I didn't have PD. But I had always curved downward. Now mine has a slight curve upward and I love my new hard-ons. When I started cycling it was about 3'O'clock. This was better than what I did have but my doctor told me that I possibly could"model" the direction while I was healing. I was doing Perito's exercise and just added Ina little move. With my penis as hard as could get it, I held it ät the base and curved it upward from the middle. It hurt for a while but now it's ok. Check with your doctor to make sure they are ok with this in your case.
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:52 pm

seekonk wrote:
DougAnd wrote:
bobthelover wrote:I am getting closer to an implant
Quick for people who have been there:
Is there any sexual position that has been difficult or impossible to get into because of the implant?
Thanks a lot

Right after surgery I noticed that my new erections pointed rigidly straight out instead of naturally straight up. Well face to face prone with me on top immediately changed. To stay in I had to lift my trunk higher than normal. That was ok until my back herniated. So here's the thing if you are healthy any change demanded by your IPP will come natural. ED soft erections had already forced me to lift higher to stay in. My advice for guys like me is to switch to rockin the cradle. With your spouse sitting on the edge of the bed lift her legs and come in like normal while standing and leaning in. Perfect angle for a pointing out penis. You can watch penetration no more hand assist and stay in snug using your legs as well as your snapping hips to get the job done.

Do you know why they pointed out instead of up? This seems very common with implants from pictures and videos I’ve seen and is concerning to me.

Yes I do know. Before my operation my tag team doctor stretched me straight out in a little downward and said this is exactly what you will look like. So I asked him why it wasn't pointed up and he said it's not designed to.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:23 pm

DougAnd wrote:
seekonk wrote:
DougAnd wrote:
Right after surgery I noticed that my new erections pointed rigidly straight out instead of naturally straight up. Well face to face prone with me on top immediately changed. To stay in I had to lift my trunk higher than normal. That was ok until my back herniated. So here's the thing if you are healthy any change demanded by your IPP will come natural. ED soft erections had already forced me to lift higher to stay in. My advice for guys like me is to switch to rockin the cradle. With your spouse sitting on the edge of the bed lift her legs and come in like normal while standing and leaning in. Perfect angle for a pointing out penis. You can watch penetration no more hand assist and stay in snug using your legs as well as your snapping hips to get the job done.

Do you know why they pointed out instead of up? This seems very common with implants from pictures and videos I’ve seen and is concerning to me.

Yes I do know. Before my operation my tag team doctor stretched me straight out in a little downward and said this is exactly what you will look like. So I asked him why it wasn't pointed up and he said it's not designed to.

Well that can’t be right either, because I have definitely seen implants that point up, so they can be done like that. I just wish I knew what makes the difference.

Here’s an example: https://www.isurgerytube.com/pene-in-erezione-2/

Musson

Postby Musson » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:57 pm

That thing is as hard as a wind chime.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:21 pm

Well the Doc did mention that my LGX was too soft for much memory. I was told to keep it pointing up during healing which I did. Never made any difference. I think the size and weight might have some effect too, but softness seems to be the key. Mine always pointed straight out just like he showed me. Very rigidly out at that.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lebanese

Postby Lebanese » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:20 am

All positions are feasible, no restrictions. It's up to you to try and check what u like and what u dont. I agree with @Old Guy on that.

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:21 am

Doggystyle has been harder for me as my dick still points down, even when inflated to maximum size. My gf is pretty tall and I'm average height, so it's tough to get the angle right. We have experimented but its tough. Sadly, thats her favorite. We are still working on it. All other positions have been perfectly fine. Her on top has been a little tricky because the dick moves a bit, but shes been able to get off a lot even with this.

quote="bobthelover"]I am getting closer to an implant
Quick for people who have been there:
Is there any sexual position that has been difficult or impossible to get into because of the implant?
Thanks a lot[/quote]
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Musson

Postby Musson » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:44 am

Before getting PD I was always a 3:00 o’clocker even as a rock hard 20 year old. With Peyroines which is very close to the base of my shaft I point more towards 2:00 o’clock. I found the former angle much better than my current state.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:01 pm

An implant will try to go as straight out as the crux is pointed so your natural angle that starts in your body will continue out with your penis. I was always at 3 with VED pump or injections now I’m at 4-5 flaccid and 3 when pumped just rock hard. I can do any positions I was able to before. I do prefer to be a little less than maxed out for more natural feel.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:09 pm

seekonk wrote:
DougAnd wrote:
seekonk wrote:

Well that can’t be right either, because I have definitely seen implants that point up, so they can be done like that. I just wish I knew what makes the difference.

Here’s an example: https://www.isurgerytube.com/pene-in-erezione-2/

Seekonk, saw the pic and went online to look for others. I found some with Titans but not many. These pics were right after surgery. Seems like we had a member of this group who also pointed up, at least at first. I assume that after Titan cylinders soften they will look like the rest of us. If that FT member is still around maybe you could update your angle. Do you still point upward? Or do you now point outward? Thank you

Return to “Implants”