Positions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bobthelover

Positions

Postby bobthelover » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:15 pm

I am getting closer to an implant
Quick for people who have been there:
Is there any sexual position that has been difficult or impossible to get into because of the implant?
Thanks a lot

Delhi40ed

Re: Positions

Postby Delhi40ed » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:54 pm

Yeah this is a relevant question. I assume woman on top and anal would be difficult. Can someone please share

bobthelover

Postby bobthelover » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Thanks for your input, brother!

Delhi40ed wrote:Yeah this is a relevant question. I assume woman on top and anal would be difficult. Can someone please share

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:31 pm

There are gay men on here that say anal is great. If your woman isn’t too big it would be great. Obviously it’s a trial and error. Sitting, standing, doggy, anal, missionary, in a swing, hammock, on the car, in the pool. All good.

bobthelover

Postby bobthelover » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:59 pm

Thanks for your detailed input!
Appreciated

HappyAgain wrote:There are gay men on here that say anal is great. If your woman isn’t too big it would be great. Obviously it’s a trial and error. Sitting, standing, doggy, anal, missionary, in a swing, hammock, on the car, in the pool. All good.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:23 pm

Haven't found any position that's a problem yet. Our fav is her on her back, legs up over me laying sideways. I slide in and enter. Don't know if there's a name for that one or not. She loves doggy and gets off the best that way. Missionary or cowgirl has worked too.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:32 am

Once I was fully healed, all the positions were, and are, good.

Cowgirl took the longest to feel good as I was healing.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:47 pm

For me they are all great!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:40 pm

bobthelover wrote:I am getting closer to an implant
Is there any sexual position that has been difficult or impossible to get into because of the implant?
Thanks a lot

Right after surgery I noticed that my new erections pointed rigidly straight out instead of naturally straight up. Well face to face prone with me on top immediately changed. To stay in I had to lift my trunk higher than normal. That was ok until my back herniated. So here's the thing if you are healthy any change demanded by your IPP will come natural. ED soft erections had already forced me to lift higher to stay in. My advice for guys like me is to switch to rockin the cradle. With your spouse sitting on the edge of the bed lift her legs and come in like normal while standing and leaning in. Perfect angle for a pointing out penis. You can watch penetration no more hand assist and stay in snug using your legs as well as your snapping hips to get the job done.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:52 pm

DougAnd wrote:
bobthelover wrote:I am getting closer to an implant
Thanks a lot

Right after surgery I noticed that my new erections pointed rigidly straight out instead of naturally straight up. Well face to face prone with me on top immediately changed. To stay in I had to lift my trunk higher than normal. That was ok until my back herniated. So here's the thing if you are healthy any change demanded by your IPP will come natural. ED soft erections had already forced me to lift higher to stay in. My advice for guys like me is to switch to rockin the cradle. With your spouse sitting on the edge of the bed lift her legs and come in like normal while standing and leaning in. Perfect angle for a pointing out penis. You can watch penetration no more hand assist and stay in snug using your legs as well as your snapping hips to get the job done.

Do you know why they pointed out instead of up? This seems very common with implants from pictures and videos I’ve seen and is concerning to me.

Return to “Implants”